Digital Media Converter is one of the best media converters, helping you convert various media files such as audio and video files. This free Digital Media Converter software is a multi-format video converter that can effectively organize and convert audio and video files into the required formats. By using this freeware media converting software, you can add any media item (MP4, MPEG, H.264, WebM, and WMV) and change them to any music/movie formats. It can support batch conversion so that you can convert multiple numbers of files at once. This free Digital Media Converter can work with all types of windows versions, including both 32/64 -bit platforms. Apart from that, this top best-converting software contains many features, such as faster conversion, advanced settings, and more.
What is the use of Digital Media Converter?
Converting the format is the only solution to play the unsupported videos on your device. Digital Media Converter is one of the best options to convert multimedia files easily and quickly among the various multimedia software out there. This free video converter software can easily be accessible for all users, including beginners, non-technical users, and even first-time users. This free software can work effectively without much involvement of you. All you need to do is selecting the files, choosing the format, and start the conversion. However, it does not take much time to finish the task because of the inclusion of faster conversion technology. No matter how many files you have selected, it can finish the conversion within minutes. Additionally, this free multimedia software can shut down the computer automatically once the task has completed.
Digital Media Converter Free Audio/Video Converter Key Features:
Supporting media format:
- This free Digital Media Converter can support multiple formats, including MPEG-4, VOB, 3GP, 3GP2, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVR-MS, M4A, Ogg Vorbis (OGG), WAV, and many more. Even though you transform media items from SD to HD forms, you will not see any quality loss issues.
- It can also let you convert between NTSC and PAL standards.
- Moreover, it can also convert DVR MS files, which were created by the Windows Media center.
Preset audio and video settings:
- This freeware can let you adjust the optimized your build your parameter settings.
- It can let you auto-select the audio and video properties such as bit rate and frame rate.
- You can also synchronize the audio file to the video if it is out of Sync.
- Also, it can let you compress the files to reduce the file size. By this, you can save your hard-disk space even after saving the large-sized movies.
- You can select multiple files or a complete folder at a time and convert them under batch conversion.
- You can also search the files on your computer by using the advanced search option included in this Digital Media Converter.
- This freeware can convert the files at high speed and shut down the computer after completion of the task.
Digital Media Converter for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 512 Mb or More
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free disk space
- Developed by: DeskShare
Conclusion for Free Digital Media Converter:
Taken as a whole, Digital Media Converter is one of the best solutions to convert various files such as audio, video, and images. This free media converter is an all in one tool to convert all your multimedia files. This best converter is completely trusted, and it can work with all kinds of Windows versions. After converting the videos on your Windows computers, you can save, share, and post them on any social sites, such as YouTube, etc. Finally, click the download button given below to start the conversion process of this Digital Media Converter on your Windows PCs.
Click here to get the direct link to download the Digital Media Converter on your Windows desktops.