Download DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to perform boot-time defrag but also lets you use the fastest defrag algorithm to improve the PC performance. Moreover, this DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Free Latest Version also enables you to schedule the defragmentation process so that you can avoid wastage of your valuable time. Besides, DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 Free Latest Version also lets you export and import settings, and this free defrag tool is compatible with different editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit).
DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever experience slow PC performance due to not performing the defragmentation of files for a longer period? Most of the users in the current situation are not aware of fragmentation and defragmentation processes. As a result, they leave the system for an extended period without performing the defragmentation of files. In DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Review, we are attempting to create awareness among the users about what is a fragmentation of files. And we will also explain why users have to perform defragmentation of files after a certain period.
To make you understand what fragmentation of files is, let us initially discuss what Windows does while storing files in the hard drive. At the time of storing files in the hard drive, Windows splits files into fragments due to a lack of space in the current drive and stores them in the other drives that are available on your PC. As a result, when the device accumulates too many fragmented files, applications take time to load files. When this happens for a longer time, users will experience a drop in productivity. So, to avoid fragmentation of files, experts advise you to download and install the best defrag tool that can reduce the fragmentation of files to enhance your PC performance.
DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 Free Download Latest Version is highly efficient in reducing the fragmentation of files to enhance your PC performance. More importantly, this DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Free for Windows 10/7 is also capable of performing auto-defrag that can approach a file in the best manner to defrag it as fast as possible. Interested users who are looking forward to installing DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 can click on the download button that is present at the end of the post.
Users may also go ahead and download O&O Defrag Free Latest Version to reduce the number of fragmented files on their drive.
Features of DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 for Windows 10/7, users can defrag all types of NTFS files, such as Page File, Hyberfile, MFT, $USN, and many more.
- Further, DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Free can also unite all fragmented files of a single file, and it can even defrag one single folder so that the file or folder can load faster without any delay.
- Furthermore, this free defrag tool can also allow you to analyze the entire drive, or you may also analyze any single drive present in your PC.
- Moreover, DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 Latest Version also allows you to set the actions to be performed after the defragmentation of files and folders. These actions include exit UltimateDefrag, shutdown PC, restart PC, sleep PC, or hibernate PC.
- More importantly, this free defrag tool for Windows also lets you test the HDD speed before and after the defragmentation so that you can compare the speeds to check if the drive performance is improving.
- Besides, this program also lets you enable various options such as optimize folder placement relative to MFT and very fast placement. But by choosing the very-fast placement option, DiskTrix UltimateDefrag may leave small free spaces on the drive.
- In addition to this, it also allows you to purge the file usage database, which allows you to remove file usage statistics for specific volumes or drives.
- Apart from these features, you can also use different criteria to ignore various files while performing the defragmentation, and you do have the option to move ignored files out of the high-performance zone.
We also recommend users to download Max Disk Defrag for Windows 10/7 PC as it is also one of the defrag tools available in the market.
System Requirements of DiskTrix UltimateDefrag:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: DiskTrix Inc.
On the whole, DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 6.0 for Windows 10/7 lets you defrag multiple files or folders, and you can also defrag them individually to improve your PC performance. In addition to this, it can also allow you to perform auto-defrag, and boot-time defrag so that you can save plenty of time.