Download Active File Recovery 20 Free for Windows PC that lets you recover all the accidentally deleted or lost folders and files in simple mouse clicks. With Active File Recovery, users can retrieve all file types from BtrFS, ReFS, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, ApFS, FAT, UFS, exFAT, JFS, and many more. More importantly, it supports all storage types, like Memory cards, Hard Disk Drive, pen drives, SD cards, USB Drives, External Disks, and many others.
The Active File Recovery 20 Free Full Version is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. This professional file recovery software supports both Windows 32, 64-bit architectures.
Active File Recovery 20 Free Download for PC Overview:
Have your private or confidential files or documents gone missing from your desktop computers? Did you ever lose data from a pen drive, digital cameras, or a USB memory card? If your answer is yes, pick the best file recovery software available in the digital market. We have Magoshare Data Recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Disk Drill Data Recovery, Wise Data Recovery, and many more. Among all of them, we are here to introduce one of the professional file recovery tool known as Active File Recovery.
Yes, Active File Recovery 20 is the best choice file recovery software that mainly helpful for Windows users to use on their desktop computers or personal laptops. By using this freeware application, users can get back all their multimedia files, such as Emails, Images, Databases, videos, Docs, Audio, eBooks, and many more. The best thing included in this Active File Recovery is it recovers data up to 2 GB. Moreover, users can restore all folders and files that lost due to sudden PC failure, Shift + Del buttons, malware attacks, hard disk formatting, and more in no time.
LSoft Technologies Inc develops the Active File Recovery 20 latest version with all the remarkable features and tools, and that’s the reason both the professionals and non-technical users can easily and quickly use it without any hurdles. It contains two scanning methods, Superscan and Quickscan. The QuickScan method helps to searches all the existing volumes for damaged or deleted folders and files. When we talk about Superscan, it helps to detect all the records and files that were damaged or corrupted and get back within no time.
Download the Active File Recovery 20 Free Latest Version for Windows 32/64-bit PC by clicking the download button at the bottom of this article.
User Interface of Active File Recovery:
Like other smart products in LSoft Technologies Inc, the latest version Active File Recovery for Windows 7/8/10 PC also holds a clear and hassle-free user interface. So, both the technical and non-advanced users can retrieve all their corrupted or damaged files and folders without any difficulties. With this freeware application, users can retrieve file systems, such as BtrFS, ReFS, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, ApFS, FAT, UFS, exFAT, JFS, and others. Initially, users need to choose the disk drive where they may get virus-infected or corrupted folders or files. Using the SuperScan and QuickScan, users can perform the specific task that needed. Most of the damaged or missed records and files are retrieved using QuickScan.
Once the drive scan is completed, it notifies which state the lost folders and files are in. It comes with a powerful search mode, which helps users to locate all the files quickly. Besides, users can check the status of the recovery in the preview section. Users can create a Disk Image for a disk drive holding lost or deleted folders and records that they want to retrieve. Finally, click on the Recover option to get back all the chosen folders and files back to their desktop computers.
Active File Recovery for Windows 32/64-bit Key Features:
- The Active File Recovery 20 Free Full Version for Windows 10/8/7 PC is definitely the top best free file recovery application out there.
- This professional data recovery software for Windows PC is an amazing program that can be used to retrieve all kinds of deleted or lost files and folders.
- Moreover, it has the ability to recover more than 300 file formats, including all kinds of Email, Images, Databases, videos, Docs, Audio, eBooks, and many more.
- With the help of an inbuilt and advanced scanning engine, users can list all the formatted, corrupted, deleted, partitioned, and misplaced folders and files from Windows 10/8/7 PCs, local drives, recycle bin, and others.
- Furthermore, it supports USB, SCSI, FDD, eSATA, HDD, SSD, IDE, SAS, SATA disks, and other RAID disk arrays.
- In this freeware application, users can save all the recovered folders and files on any network drive or local drive.
- The Active File Recovery for Windows 32/64-bit PC is mainly used to create Disk Image for physical and logical drives in Raw and Raw compressed file format.
Supported File Formats:
With the help of the Active File Recovery free latest version, the user can get back all kinds of regular file types. Some of them are:
- It supports all Camera Raw Files, such as ORF, RW2, CR2, KDC, CRW, MEF, RAF, SFR, DNG, DCR, SRF, SR2, MOS, PEF, SRW, RAW, NEF, MRW, and many more.
- It helps to recover all the Compressed Archives, like ZIP, TAR, 7Z, GZ, LZH, ZOO, ARC, BZ2, LZ4, RAR, CAB, and more.
- Users recover all the important or private picture file formats, including BMP, PNG, JP2, GIF, CMX, J2C, PCX, CDR, JPG, MNG, C4D, TIF, and many more.
- This free file recovery application can help to get bring back the Music and Audio Files, including APE, OGG, AIFF, AC3, 4XA, AU, WAV, WMA, WVC, AIFC, MID, RA, etc.
- It supports all regular and HD file formats, such as RM, MPEG, MTS, RMVB, FLC, MXF, MPG, ASF, 4XM, AVI, FLI, MKV, WMV, and so on.
- At the same time, users can retrieve QuickTime Multimedia files, including M4V, SDV, MQV, MPG, 3GP, JPM, M4B, MAF, M4P, MJ2, and many more.
- In this, the user can get back all the Microsoft Office documents of PDF, EPS, PPT, DOC, DOCX, INDD, etc.
Active File Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
Active File Recovery Conclusion:
Overall, we suggest users download and use Active File Recovery 20 free latest version for Windows 32/64-bit PCs. With Active File Recovery, users can bring back all the corrupted, formatted, missed, or lost folders and files in just a few mouse clicks. More importantly, users can recover all the damaged or deleted files and folders that get deleted due to the unexpected system shutdown, emptying the trash folder, damaged because of virus or malware infection, corruption, or format of a hard disk drive, or software failure.
This freeware application also allows all Windows users to select and preview all the memorable and private files they need before the recovery. By this free data recovery tool, you can recover the records and files from various types of removable drives, such as pen drives, SD cards, DVDs, IDE HDD, digital cameras, USBs, memory cards, flash drives, etc. Further, users can virtually rebuild all the damaged RAID5, RAID1, RAID0, and Span disk arrays.
LSoft Technologies Inc manufactures this Active File Recovery free latest version for all editions of Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows Windows 10.
Click the following download button to download the Active File Recovery 20 free latest version on Windows 32-bit/64-bit computers.