Active UNERASER is a freeware tool that can undelete accidentally deleted files, folders, and other applications. So, this best recovery software can help you to retrieve the documents from the deleted, re-formatted, and damaged storage volumes. The undelete software can support various file systems including ReFS, NTFS, Linux, FAT/exFAT, EXT4/EXT3/EXT2, JFS, XFS, AppleHFS, BtrFS, & Unix file systems. Also, it helps you to restore several file types such as audio, video, images, photos, documents, eBooks, emails, databases, and many more others. Download this best recovery software for Windows systems and evade all the data loss situations.
Active UNERASER Freeware Overview:
Among plenty of data recovery tools, Active UNERASER has stood out of the crowd because of its capability in bringing back the deleted data. It can recover your lost records from almost all types of storage media platforms such as HDD, SSD, external disks, USB drives, memory cards, digital cameras, and many other devices. Also, it supports various Windows platforms, including Windows 2000, Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It can perform strong recovery operations in case of unexpected data deletions to retrieve lost data or partitions.
Whether your data has deleted or damaged, this powerful utility software can detect and recover all your documents without any loss. Moreover, it can retrieve data even from the large-sized hard drives up to 2TB. However, you can undelete the data either file by file basis or recover a complete folder at a time. This best software tool can save the scan results to storage media and utilize them in the future. If you need to keep your computer bootable, then correct the BOOT.INI by using this smart utility software. Additionally, you can also rectify the volume boot sectors either automatically or manually. It has integrated with a Disk viewer or editor so that it can inspect the partitions, disk, file data, and RAW data. The Active UNERASER software can create or work with disk images for the sake of data recovery.
We also recommend the users to download Gilisoft Data Recovery 4.0 Download Trial Version for Windows 7/10
Free Active UNERASER Advanced Features:
- This powerful utility software can restore all accidentally deleted files, folders, and partition volumes effectively.
- Further, it is available as a portable version so that you can install this tool on the USB drive, bootable CD/DVD, and runs on any required device. Thus, it helps you to minimize the overwriting on the data of your hard disk.
- It is easy to unerase the data from disk images and damaged RAIDs when you have an Active UNERASER tool on your side.
- The free version software allows you to retrieve only one single file per session.
- It can recover all types of files and volumes that have created in Mac OS, Linux, Windows, and UNIX.
- Moreover, this data recovery tool can retrieve Windows storage spaces, recovers dynamic disks, and logical volume managers.
- Additionally, you can scan and recover the partitions that have damaged due to the virus attacks or infected MBR.
- However, it can display complete physical and logical drive information.
- It performs a basic and thorough scan for a comprehensive analysis of your computer.
- The advanced search tool can let you filter the results based on mask, file name, size, range, and other attributes.
- Last but not least, the integrated HEX viewer can preview the files before recovery.
Active UNERASER for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space
Conclusion for Active UNERASER Freeware:
In the end, we can conclude that Active UNERASER is the best undelete software that can undelete all the accidentally deleted files, photos, videos, and helps you to recover your lost partitions as well. However, this smart recovery program can support plenty of file systems and almost all types of Windows platforms.
Download this Active UNERASER freeware for Windows operating systems by hitting the direct download button given below the article.