Download AOMEI Backupper Standard for free of cost, as it can not only backup and restore data, but also export and import logs whenever required. In addition to this, the file backup software can back up files to any local drive, external hard drive, or it can also sync files or folders to any cloud storage. Further, this free data backup software is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
You can also download Carbonite Free Backup Software.
AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Download Overview:
At times, storing too many image files of larger size in the C drive can occupy most of the space, and as a result, your PC might slow down, and you may not be able to work as fast as earlier. So, experts suggest you check for a file compressor that can reduce the size of the files. AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Download can compress files by using the recommended normal level or even by using the high-level compression, which can reduce the file size to a maximum extent. But, before compressing the file by using the high-level compression, you need to know that restoring and decompressing can take time.
Moreover, this free backup software for Windows also sends you a detailed report of scheduled backup operations to your email once the backup is done. For these reasons, AOMEI Backupper is considered as one of the best free backup software available in the market. Users can click on the download button, which is located at the bottom of the article to download AOMEI Backupper Standard. Interested users can also check for Nero BackItUp Free Download.
AOMEI Backupper for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of AOMEI Backupper for Windows, users can back up all their partitions to avoid data losses in various disastrous situations like virus attacks, hard drive failure, and many more.
- Further, this best backup software also includes three different backup types, which are a full backup, incremental backup, and differential backup. By using the full backup, users can back up their entire disk to bring down the time taken for recovery. If they want to back up the whole drive, they can use the incremental or differential backup option to back up only the chosen files or modified files, respectively.
- Along with this, it also allows you to create images of your partitions, boot sectors, and even custom settings to let you recover all the lost data settings in your device.
- Furthermore, you can also recover preferred files by using the disk images.
- Moreover, this data backup software can also create a bootable disk such as CD, DVD, or USB that can help you reboot your PC if it is unable to boot.
- More importantly, you can even add text or comments to the backups, so that you can easily recognize them.
- Besides, you can also use this application to schedule backups and syncs for various critical files and folders present in your PC.
- In addition to this, users can also browse a path to select an image file and restore data from the chosen file.
- Apart from these features, the best free backup software also includes an option to import and export configuration files to manage your backup tasks. You might also check for the Backup4all Free Trial Full Version.
AOMEI Backupper Standard System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: AOMEI.
AOMEI Backupper Standard Conclusion:
On the whole, AOMEI Backupper Standard is the best free backup software that can back up your files by using different backups and also restore them if any disastrous situation occurs. Moreover, you can even add text or comments to the file backups so that you can easily recognize them.