ApowerMirror is the screen monitoring software that can let you control the screen of your mobile device through the PC’s desktop. Also, this best multimedia software will let you stream your iPhone screen on PC in real-time. This screen mirroring application can support both Android devices and iOS devices as well as tablets. The target function of this free desktop software is to share the screen of a mobile device with the PC. However, this best screen sharing software is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations. Download ApowerMirror free full version for your Windows PC to monitor your mobile in PC easily and quickly.
ApowerMirror Full Version for Windows PC Overview:
Control the screen of your mobile through a desktop with the help of ApowerMirror for Windows operating systems. Downloading and installing this software is a very simple and easy-going process. However, you can share your screen immediately after installation, and it does not require much time to set up settings. However, this best monitor monitoring software is fully compatible with Windows and Mac systems. Any iOS device having Airplay capability can be able to let the share its screen with desktop.
By sharing the screen of mobile device with the desktop, you can stream video games, videos, photos, and many other files. However, you can share your screen with the computer monitor or the wireless projector screen without any efforts. Further, this best desktop monitoring software will let you share the screen in either full-screen mode or landscape mode or any other option that is more convenient to watch on the big screen. Thus, everyone can watch comfortably in a single time.
Additionally, you can control your android mobile devices from the desktop with the help of this best screen monitoring software. You can send Whatsapp messages to your friends and display your photo memories on the desktop, view movies, play games, and many more others. You can scroll or select options on your mobile with the help of the mouse cursor. The ApowerMirror is designed with simple and easy to use that provides a simple solution to monitor your mobile in PC. It does not need much technical effort, the basic computer knowledge is enough. You can run this full version ApowerMirror on limited system resources. And, it runs on all Windows versions without slowing down your PC.
ApowerMirror Free Download Windows 10 Key Features:
- This best screen monitoring software will let you record the screen, take screenshots, and many more.
- Also, this multimedia software offers a lot of features and gives you a great experience with its easy to navigate interface. This simple interface is easily accessible for both novice users and experienced users with simple navigations.
- This software will let you control your mobile device with a keyboard and mouse which is the biggest comfortability while playing games. However, this software supports Android and iOS devices.
- Furthermore, with this best screen sharing software having your side, you can sync and save the data from the mobile devices into the desktop.
- However, the ApowerMirror for Windows helps you to share various files from your device to many people quickly.
- Also, you can share content or presentations when you are online. Also, this software can let you create live programs without causing any disturbances.
- When you are home, connect your mobile to a big screen and enjoy the movie in your own home theatre.
ApowerMirror for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
- Processor: Intel Core 2, 2.5GHz processor or higher.
- Hard disc space: 250 MB of available disc space
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Conclusion for ApowerMirror:
On the whole, ApowerMirror is one of the best desktop monitoring software which can control the screen of your mobiles either Android or iOS devices efficiently. To download the free trial of this ApowerMirror software for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.