Audacity Audio Editor is one of the best free audio editing software for Mac and Windows Operating Systems. With Audacity Audio Editor, users can manage and edit all their audio files in just a few mouse clicks. This free sound editor supports all standard audio formats such as WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, CDA, AAC, M4A, AC3, CUE, RA, SUN, AU, FLAC, MP2, AIFF, APE, AU, MPA, RAM, and many more. In this freeware application, users can record live audio through a mixer or microphone or digitize recordings from any other media. Download Audacity Audio Editor free full version for Mac that lets you import, combine, and edit sound files in no time. Moreover, it highly compatible with all versions of Mac Operating Systems such as Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and Mac OS X 10.15.
If you are a Windows user, looking for the article for Windows Audacity Audio Editor, then go to our recommended article Audacity Free Download for Windows 7 (Updated Version)
Audacity Audio Editor Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
Audacity Audio Editor is the best-preferred selection for many due to its simplicity. The Audacity Audio Editor features include a highly precise selection tool, Real-time effect previewing to speed up your work, and many others. It comes with a mixer that brings features like automation, effects chains, delay compensation, and many more. With the new Spectrogram view mode, users can select and visualize all the audio frequencies in no time. The interface in this Audacity Audio Editor is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the professional and non-advanced users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Mac devices. By using this free audio editing program, users can manage, edit, split, cut, copy, Zoom Out, Zoom In, trim audio files to take their project to an extreme level. In addition to this, Audacity Music Editor for Mac comes with a best free audio recorder, which lets you record both the microphone and system sounds within a single mouse click.
Furthermore, it helps in removing an unwanted segment from the file permanently. Therefore, if you wish to use this Audacity Audio Editor free full version for Mac, then click on the download option specified below the end of the article. Users can starts, switch, or stops to seek play or scrub play and display or hide the Scrub Ruler. On the other hand, it supports sample rates from stereo or mono, 6 to 192kHz, 32, 24, 16, 8 bits. More importantly, the Audacity Audio Editor is one of the top best audio editing software compared to other competitive softwares, such as Easy Audio Editor, GoldWave Audio Editor, WavePad Audio Editor, and many more. The developers of the Audacity Audio Editor Free Full Version is designed for all platforms of Mac Operating Systems, from Mac OS X 10.9 to Mac OS X 10.15.
In the below section, we explained all the advanced features of the Audacity Audio Editor Free Full Version, so we advise you to go through all functionalities while scrolling down.
Audacity Audio Editor Free Full Version Key Features:
- The Audacity Audio Editor Free Full Version for Mac OS is a well-designed audio editing application that mainly helpful for experts and beginners can access it freely all the time.
- This professional audio file editing software supports all kinds of audio file formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, CDA, AAC, M4A, AC3, CUE, RA, SUN, AU, FLAC, MP2, AIFF, APE, AU, MPA, RAM, and many more.
- With the necessary editing tools, users can cut, copy, paste, join, split, zoom, mix, undo, redo, align, track focus, and many more.
- In this, users can create a crossfade, add unique effects, import and export audio files in no time.
- Moreover, users can enhance the sound quality of all audio files to listen to them on any of the personal devices like tablets, laptops, Players, and other digital gadgets.
- The full version of Audacity Audio Editor comes with a free audio recording tool that allows users to record the music from system-generated sounds, microphones, and other audio file recording digital gadgets. At the same time, they can import all those audio recording files and edit those using inbuilt editing tools.
- Apart from this, it supports for LV2, LADSPA, VST, Nyquist, and other Audio Unit effect plug-ins.
Audacity Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
- Processor: 64-bit Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 128 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 140 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Audacity
Audacity Audio Editor Conclusion:
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that Audacity Audio Editor is the multi-track audio editing and recording software for Mac OS, Windows, Linux/GNU, and other operating systems. This top best free Mac audio editing software helps all users to manage and edit all their audios in no time. More importantly, users can record music from different sources such as system-generated sounds, microphones, and other audio file recording digital gadgets. After capturing the audios with this free audio recorder, users can save all those in any audio file format such as MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, CDA, AAC, M4A, AC3, CUE, RA, SUN, AU, FLAC, MP2, AIFF, APE, AU, MPA, RAM, and many more. Besides, they can also cut, copy, paste, edit, and delete those recorded audio files on their Mac devices.
The Audacity Audio Editor free full version for Mac supports to work on all platforms of Mac Operating System, from Mac OS X 10.9 to Mac OS X 10.15. So, you can manage and edit all their audios in no time.
Click here to get the link to download Audacity Audio Editor for Mac OS free full version.