Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro for free of cost, as it can effectively defragment all your fragmented files, which were accumulated from a more extended period. In addition to this, the disk defragmenter for Windows can clean your temporary files and check for multiple errors in your drive. Further, the best defrag software is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. More importantly, this disk defragmentation program can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
We also recommend you to read DiskTrix UltimateDefrag for Windows 10/7.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Free Download Overview:
Have you ever come across a situation in which your PC performance drops to a large extent due to too multiple fragmented files? Most of us do not know how the system stores file when we choose the save option. While saving a file onto the drive, the system checks for the available space on a particular drive and splits the file into fragments to fill the available space in different drives. Initially, this process might not affect PC performance, but as time passes, displaying files by collecting information from multiple fragmented files consumes a huge amount of time, which results in slow PC performance.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Free Download is capable of enhancing your PC performance by doing regular defragmentation of files to free up space, which can be useful in storing other files. Besides, users can also use this defrag software to defragment multiple locked files while your system performs normal operations. To download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro, you may click on the download button, which is available right below the article. Interested users can also download UltraDefrag, which is one of the best defrag software available in the market.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Key Features:
- With the help of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Free Download, users can perform run offline defragmentation to defrag locked files and gain maximum quality of files available on the disk.
- Besides, this free disk defragmenter allows you to configure profile settings that automatically clear temporary files before rearranging the fragmented files.
- Further, this best disk defragmenter allows you to set the idle time of your PC and schedule defragmentation tasks.
- Furthermore, this defrag software also allows you to exclude multiple files and folders which you don’t want to defragment.
- This best disk defragmenter also allows you to view a detailed report and compare the fragmentation, free space fragmentation, maximum free space block on your PC before and after rearranging the fragmented files.
- Later on, after thoroughly seeing the report you can eliminate free space on your drive so that you can use it to store other files and applications.
- Moreover, this software also includes an option to prevent the defragmentation process when a set of chosen applications are running.
- In addition to this, the disk defragmenter can analyze your entire system to let you view the level of fragmented files, and it also suggests if you need to perform defragmentation of your files.
- Apart from these features, this software can also create unique profiles and also detect the current load on the processor. You might also check for O&O Defrag Free Download, which can perform defragmentation periodically.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Conclusion:
Overall, you can download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro as it is the best free defrag software that can unite all your fragmented files to improve your system performance. Besides, it also allows you to choose applications that can prevent defragmentation while they are running.