Nowadays, most of us are aware that without the right protection on our devices, we can’t secure our privacy. It is because various threats in the internet environment that can steal your private information and also prevent access to your data. For this reason, experts advise users to download and install the best antivirus that can secure their privacy and also prevent various malware from encrypting the data. Moreover, there are many free antivirus software available that can also free up disk space to boost your PCs performance. So, we suggest you check for all the features of the virus removal tool before you install it.
Avast Free Antivirus 18.8 is the best virus removal tool that scans your network for various vulnerabilities and protects your PC. In addition to this, the free antivirus can free up your disk space to boost PC performance. Further, this antivirus software is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, this virus protection software supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Avast Free Antivirus free latest version for Windows helps users to safeguard their personal data and entire PC from hackers, cybercriminals, and other dangerous thefts that infect without any notice. Moreover, it protects all your financial records and passwords in few mouse clicks. The interface in this security software is easy to use, inituative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PC.
Interested users can also download G DATA Antivirus 2019, which is available for free of cost.
Avast Free Antivirus Free Download Key Features:
- With the help of Avast hardened mode, users can lock down the security of their computer. It is especially recommended for inexperienced users.
- Further, the password protection feature lets you deny access to unauthorized users in certain areas that you do not want them to access. You can also specify the areas that can be accessed with a password.
- The file shield component in the top antivirus for Windows monitors all the files and blocks the ones that are dangerous.
- Besides, the behavioral shield blocks any program that shows suspicious behavior. As a result, you can secure your device from zero-day threats, malicious programs, and keyloggers.
- By enabling the mail shield, users can prevent infectious emails into their desktop inbox.
- Moreover, the software updater component in this best antivirus for PC updates all your important software. So you can stay away from annoying update screens as well.
- More importantly, the browser cleanup detects and removes add-ons that can slow down your browser or even hijack it entirely.
- This virus removal tool also consists of a SecureLine VPN that keeps hackers away while you are using any public Wi-Fi.
- In addition to this, the rescue disk option lets users save a version of the antivirus on USB or CD drive, and later on, you can run the program on your PC to remove the aggressive malware.
- Apart from this, users do have a gaming mode option that disables notifications and updates temporarily.
You might also check for McAfee Antivirus Plus 2019 which is one of the best antiviruses available.
Avast Free Antivirus for Windows 10/8/7 PCSystem Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk Drive: 1.5 GB of free space.
Avast Free Antivirus Conclusion:
Avast Free Antivirus 18.8 is the best virus removal tool that scans your network for various vulnerabilities and protects your PC. Moreover, users do have a gaming mode option that disables notifications and updates temporarily.
Click here to download Avast Free Antivirus free for Windows 10/8/7 PC