AVS Video Converter for Windows 10 is the best video converting software that lets you convert videos to most popular video file formats. Some of the supportive file formats are MPEG1 DPG, M4V, H.264 (AVC), WEBM, VP8, SWF, FLV, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), M2TS, Real Video (RM), MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), MJPEG, WMV, and many more. By taking advantage of this freeware application, users can create personal Blu-ray and DVD Videos in no time.
Download AVS Video Converter 12.1 free trial version on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. This free video file converter works great with both the Windows 32, 64-bit configurations.
AVS Video Converter Free Download for PC Overview:
Did you find any compatibility issues while playing video on your desktop computers or laptops? Want to apply video effects, add colorful Blu-ray or DVD menus? If your answer is yes, use the best free video file converting software available in our present software market. Some of them are DVDFab Video Converter, Gilisoft Video Converter, dBpoweramp Video Converter, Any Video Converter Ultimate, and many more. Among all of them, we recommend users to download and install AVS Video Converter free for Windows PC.
With the help of AVS Video Converter trial version, users can convert essential videos to any standard video file formats, such as M4V, H.264 (AVC), WEBM, VP8, SWF, FLV, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), M2TS, Real Video (RM), MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, 3GP, and more. This professional video converting software for Windows PC comes up with a clear, easy to navigate, and interface. Therefore, it even becomes easy for non-professional users to handle it whenever they needed for their desktop computers.
Users can get this AVS Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows PC from our website by using the link at the end of this article. Within a few mouse clips, users can complete the video file conversion process on their Windows 32/64-bit PCs. First of all, add essential videos by using the add files option. In the next step, they need to select the output file format from the list provided by the AVS Video Converter. Also, change the output file name, profile, and more as per their requirement. At last, click the Convert button to begin the conversion process.
AVS Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- AVS Video Converter free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 PC designed a simplified and graphical friendly user interface with all easy-to-use options, which helps both experts and non-technical users to handle it smoothly anytime.
- This top best free video file conversion tool helps you transform both the SD videos and HD type videos to any media file formats. Since the database is large, it supports 300+ media file formats, such as M4V, H.264 (AVC), WEBM, VP8, SWF, FLV, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), M2TS, Real Video (RM), MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, more.
- More importantly, it converts videos to 1080p, AVCHD, Ultra HD, Blu-ray, 8K, 4K, etc.
- This freeware application has the ability to avoid compatibility problems while playing the videos on most popular devices, like Samsung Galaxy A series, Apple iPad 2019/2018, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro), Apple iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7, Sony PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), Samsung UHD/SUHD TV, Galaxy Tab S6/S5e, Xbox One S, Samsung Galaxy S10, iPad Air 2, and others.
- By using this free video converter, users can edit videos, add subtitles, menus, and more as per their choice.
- Furthermore, users can create colorful HTML pages with immersed F4V or FLV videos.
- After converting videos with AVS Video Converter free trial version, users can share them with their family members, colleagues, and friends. Aside from this, they can also upload them on social sites, like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
- The main dashboard of this professional video file converter holds different languages, like Dutch, English, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, and more.
System Requirements to Download AVS Video Converter:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (both 32, 64-bit configurations)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developed by: Online Media Technologies Ltd
AVS Video Converter Conclusion:
In conclusion, I suggest both home and business sector users download and install AVS Video Converter 12.1 free trial version for Windows 7/8/10 PC. After converting the essential videos to multiple file formats, users can play and watch them on most popular devices or players with no compatibility issues. It comes with a limited amount of system resources so, all users can download and Setup this AVS Video Converter on their Windows 32/64-bit PCs. More importantly, it supports many standard video file formats, including SD, HD, and more.
This free video file converter for Windows PC supports importing the input videos from DVDs, digital cameras, and others. With the friendly and hassle-free user interface design, users can perform the basic conversion process smoother and faster. Further, it highly compatible with all Microsoft Windows versions from Windows XP to Windows 10. So, all Windows users can use this professional video converter to convert videos.
Thus, download this AVS Video Converter 12.1 free trial version on all Windows PCs by clicking the download button specified below.