AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version is the professional video editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-devices. The main objective of using this freeware application is to manage and edit all the personal video files within a few mouse clicks. This full version of AVS Video Editor supports all standard video file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, AIFF, AU, OGG, WAV, MOV, and many more. Furthermore, this multimedia software supports all platforms of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit configurations.
AVS Video Editor 9.2 Download Full Version for PC Overview:
Want to design a stunning video for your family or friends, a vacation trip to preserve all the great captured memories? Then you will need editing software that provides all the features as per needs. Well, there are many editing programs for both audio and video, where most of them are aware of these tools that will help them to add pleasantly and spice to their collections. For that, we are here to introduce one of the freeware program known as AVS Video Editor, which includes excellent features and functionalities to deliver all their needs in less time.
The AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps all users to manage and edit all their video files in high quality. With the help of powerful editing tools, users can edit, trim, split, cut, merge, rotate, apply stylish video effects, mix video clips, slow or accelerate down the video speed, and more in few clicks. By using this free video editor, users can create storyboards, write narrations, organize productions as well as collaborate with peers. Download AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version by clicking on the below-specified download button.
In the next step, you can select the destination location where AVS Video Editor will be installed. If not, continue with the default folder. The user needs to select additional tasks and icons like “create an AVS Video Editor desktop icon,” “install sample project.” Later, click next to move further. In the ready to install page, click on the install option to start the installation process. Immediately, the installation process of this editing software starts on your computers. Finally, click on the finish option by enabling the “launch AVS Video Editor” option.
AVS Video Editor User Interface:
The AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version for PC Windows has a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly interface so all users can perform all their tasks in no time. The main status Window of AVS Video Editor compromises different parts, including top menu, central buttons, files & effects area, a preview area, storyboard/timeline area. Users can access all main features and functions of the program in the top menu. The storyboard or timeline area lets you add and manage all the videos, transitions, and effects. Initially, click on the import file option to add video or audio files from a particular folder. Once you load a video file, use inbuilt video effects and tools to edit them with mouse clicks. Besides, you can add texts, voice, video clips in your project.
Finally, you can view your edited video in the Preview Window and later save in any of the folders. Users can capture videos with this professional video editor. For that, use the capture option or use the record from the camera option from the primary interface Window. Immediately, the AVS Video Recorder Page opens, asking you to select the capture device. In that, you can choose the output video format, path, set the scheduler. On the other hand, users can capture the current desktop actions or movements without losing its quality. It contains many background colors like ultramarine, cerulean blue, anthracite, royal blue, and more. Additionally, you can share all your edited videos with your colleagues, friends, and family members and even upload them to social or online sites like Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and many more.
AVS Video Editor Free for Windows 10/8/7 PC Key Features:
- AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version for PC stands as the best free video editing software that mainly helpful for Windows users to manage and edit all their essential videos in just a few mouse clicks.
- With the basic editing tools, users can edit, trim, split, cut, merge, rotate, apply stylish video effects, mix video clips, slow or accelerate down the video speed, and more as per their preference.
- Moreover, it includes many video effects like sepia, invert, emboss, sharpen, and blur, grayscale, motion blur, median, color exchange, gray out, and more to take the project to the next level.
- In this freeware program, users can add texts, animations, titles, subtitles, and more.
- Furthermore, you can add your own voices in this video editor with a voice recorder.
- By using this application, users can stability all the shaky videos from cameras in no time.
- On the other hand, users can transfer video files from webcams, cameras, or VHS cameras, and later save them on computer hard drive or even burn DVD discs.
- With the help of this top best free video editor, users can record full-screen video files from their computer and helps to present online tutorials, training videos, and more.
- The new slideshow creator free allows you to make slideshows by adding voiceovers, texts, images, captions, and more with great quality.
- Users can create Blu-ray videos as well as burn Blu-ray or DVD discs with this powerful video editor.
AVS Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo or AMD equivalent or later
- Internal Memory: 2 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
Click here to download AVS Video Editor 9.2 full version for PC Windows