Download the Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows 10 by using the download button at the end.
For converting and editing the media files (audio and video), Bigasoft Corporation comes up with this Bigasoft Total Video Converter. As this free video converting tool supports many popular and most-used video formats, such as MP4, WebM, WMV, 3GP, and others, you can change the target files to any of these types. The single input file, which is of any form, let’s say MP4, can be converted to many other types, without any quality errors. In the same manner, you can use this Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Windows 10 to change the format of the music tracks by selecting the output audio formats from the list.
Apart from these audio & video conversion tools, this Bigasoft Corporation included many useful features in this video file conversion software, such as multi-video conversion, audio grabber, video editing tools, media player, etc. This Bigasoft Total Video Converter Trial Version works on all the Windows editions, such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. And this top best video converting software by Bigasoft Corporation is compatible with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit processors. For extra information and features of it, follow the below paragraphs.
Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version Features:
- Like other top best converters, this Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows 10 also supports many video formats for easy and quick conversion. Some of them are H.264,/HEVC, TiVo, MXF, DAV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, WebM, SWF, DVD, Blu-ray, 1080p, 4K, 8K, AVCHD, Ultra HD, HD, MOV, VOB, DIVX, XVID, etc.
- Along with the video to video transformation, the top best video converter for Windows 10 allows you to select the output devices directly from the list. Thus, you can transform the input videos to Android Smartphones, iPhones, iPods, Samsung Galaxy, and many more.
- At the same time, the audio extraction tool or audio grabber is used to extract your favorite background noise from the desired videos, movies, and recorded footage. After getting the music, you can store it on any audio form you want, including MP3, FLAC, WMA, OGG, etc.
- With the online video downloader tool, the interested end-users can download theirs wanted video songs, movies, web series, lectures, demos, tutorials, and any others with simple mouse clicks.
- This Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version supports to convert all your beautiful memories on digital cameras, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, recorded footage, and camcorders without generating any compatibility issues.
- Moreover, the snapshot tool injected into this video file converter helps to take the favorite scenes or clips while watching any interesting movie or video song and save it in any image format (BMP, PNG, TIFF, and JPEG).
Some More Features of Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Windows 10:
- Want to take less time and effort to convert multiple video files in a single attempt? Then you can go with the batch conversion method. Yes, the batch converter tool is the wonderful option for both novices and professionals to change multiple video formats at once with a single click.
- There are many basic and advanced editing options offered by this free download Bigasoft Total Video Converter Trial Version, such as Trim, Crop, Merge, Rotate, Split, Watermark, etc. Apply all these editings to those videos you want to make them more attractive and fantastic.
- Since it uses NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology, it converts any number of videos within seconds without any PC-related or video-quality issues.
Also, check out the Freemake Video Converter Offline Installer Free Download for PC.
- Watch the modifications done to the input videos on the inbuilt media player before saving them on your Windows computer.
- Furthermore, the interested users who have the YouTube channel and the Facebook account can upload these modified videos to share them with their friends and family members.
- Bigasoft Corporation structured its intuitive and friendly interface in multiple languages, such as English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, etc.
How can we Convert/Edit the Videos using Bigasoft?
- After launching this Bigasoft Total Video Converter on your Windows 10 PC, you have to add the inputs to start the conversion process. For that, you can use either recommended drag and drop function or click the add files button to browse the input videos. You can directly add the DVD or Blu-ray discs to convert the included videos.
- Want to make corrections to the visual appearance of the input videos? Then take the help of the editing options offered by this video conversion software. You can trim, crop, rotate, split, join, and watermark the videos on your PC.
- In the next step, you can either choose the output format from the list, such as MPEG, WebM, DVD and Ultra HD or else select the device like iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, etc.
- If you want to alter the destination folder, you can choose the new one by hitting the Browse button.
- Finally, hit the convert button to start the conversion process of all those input videos. Within a fraction of seconds, the resultant videos will be stored on the destination folder.
Bigasoft Total Video Converter System Specifications:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Intel/AMD at 1 GHz or Faster CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- 30 MB of free hard-disk space
- Manufactured by Bigasoft Corporation
Overall, converting the downloaded or recorded (through mobiles and desktop recorder’s) videos is necessary for playing them error-freely on your Smartphones, players, and devices. To change the format of any video footage, we have to depend upon the video conversion tools.
For that sake, we suggested the best Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows 10. Getting this converting tool and using it on our desktops, both are easy for novice and professionals. It gives us the chance to import the input footage from any source, including DVDs, digital cam, Blu-ray discs, and many.
As we discussed above, this Bigasoft Total Video Converter Trial Version for Windows contains friendly tools that allow the end-user to complete the conversion smoothly and quickly. There are many advanced features injected by Bigasoft Corporation, such as batch conversion, video editing, audio conversion, audio extractor, online video downloader, video preview, etc.
Even you can share the favorite and wonderfully edited videos with your family members via online sharing sites, such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. Thus, download and quickly launch this Bigasoft Total Video Converting Software on your Windows 7/8/10 by hitting the download button given below.
Click here to get the link to download the Bigasoft Total Video Converter Free Trial Version for Windows PCs.