Bitdefender Virus Scanner is a powerful application that scans the entire PC to detect the malware from your computer. So hurry up to download this latest version free software on your Mac OS X device.
Bitdefender Virus Scanner presents the ultimate results in finding Viruses and malware. But to sort out the available malicious risks on a computer it scans running apps, folders, crucial information. This award-winning technology continuously examines the entire device in an efficient manner to detect Viruses, Trojans, Worms, etc. The interested users can download the famous applications ESET Online Scanner to keep the PC clean and safe against threats.
As this 60-second virus scanner makes a lot of help to protect the device particularly and prominently from harmful online or offline threats. In the United States, 41% of users are preferring to utilize this software on their PC. This software is also popular in other countries like MA and Germany.
Bitdefender Virus Scanner Features
- At ease, the software recognizes a Mac malware, Windows Viruses and other malicious threats that too much quickly merely in few seconds or minutes.
- Even it removes or detects the available threats in documents and archives effortlessly.
- Moreover, the app offers a clear-cut security status and recommendations.
- Very fastly this cloud-based virus scanner checks your entire device to keep the gadget free from infections.
- Also, the tool scans running applications, daemons and quarantines harmful files.
- It is free, safe to use and this app does not show any impact on system performance means reducing or diminishing of device speed.
Bitdefender Virus Scanner System Requirements:
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6 or later)
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7 or later)
Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Minimal normal display resolution is 1024×768
Minimal wide display resolution is 1024×640
Download Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac
Just click on the shown below link to download the Bitdefender Virus Scanner latest version. This ultimate software supports all versions of Mac OS X.