Blender is one of the best solutions for beginners to edit videos and create professional output. This free video editing software offers various basic tools, yet they are powerful and help you produce creative video content. Blender is mostly useful for animation, and it also has equipped with a non-linear video editing system that can let you edit the videos. You can add the videos of any type, such as MP4, MPEG, MOV, VOB, FLV, AVI, MPEG-4, including HD forms. All the edited videos of this Blender can be posted on social sites, such as YouTube. You can use the below download to Setup it on your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, this free video editing software can support both 32/64–bit configurations. When you see the differences between this Blender Video Editor and other competitive tools, it contains the most advanced features to make wonderful videos.
Advantages of Blender – Free Video Editor:
If you are new to video editing technology, then this free Blender video editing software can help you to edit the videos with various necessary and efficient tools. This Blender for Windows is available as a portable version to save the file on the external storage media such as USB hard drive, Flash drive, and others. You can use this best video editor directly from the USB stick without installing it on your device. This free Blender video editor has a simple, reliable, user-friendly interface that can let you navigate easily. Further, this best Windows video editing software works on major platforms, such as Linux, Mac, Windows, and others.
Although it has designed for animation work, this best video editor has equipped with a non-linear video editing system that can let you edit the videos easily and quickly. This free editing software can let you create jaw-dropping renders with the help of high-end production tracers. This powerful video editing tool has equipped with a set of modeling tools that can sculpt, draw curves, and also for the retopology process. It is the best suitable software to create animation videos, and it has mostly used for filming the award-winning animated short films and feature films.
We also recommend you to download Pinnacle Studio Free Download – Video Editing Software.
Blender Free Video Editing Software for Windows Advanced Features:
- Blender is one of the best video editing software that offers various visual effects for compositing and motion tracking.
- These VFX tools can help you create camera fx, vignettes, color grading, and many more.
- Additionally, it has come up with a built-in compositor that lets you render multilayer open EXR files and do more without third-party programs.
- It can support Manual and Auto-tracking as well as it shows a preview of tracked footage in real-time.
- Moreover, Blender for Windows is also offering a set of powerful simulation tools such as smoke & fire, fluids, hair, particles, rigid bodies, and more, which can help you to create the crumbling building, fire, smoke, rain, and more to make your video to look beautiful.
- The user interface of this free video editing tool is offering consistency across all devices, and it excludes the pop-up Windows to let you work peacefully.
- The supporting file formats include JPEG 2000, JPEG, TARGA, PNG, TIFF, and many others.
- Apart from that, this top best video editing software supports 3D formats are 3D, FBS, DAE, OBJ, DXF, Lightwave, motion capture, and more.
- This powerful video editor is offering 32 slots for adding videos, images, audios, effects, scenes, and more.
- In addition to these features, it is also offering various basic handy tools, whereas no other free video editor is not offering this more numbers of features.
Blender for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – Bit configurations.
- Memory: OpenGL graphics card with 16 MB RAM
- Processor: 300 MHz CPU
- Hard disk space: 20 MB of free available disk space.
- Developed by: Blender
Conclusion for Blender Free Video Editing Software:
In the end, it has concluded that Blender is the best professional video editor to help you edit the videos by offering various advanced features for free. This free video editing software is offering a wide range of necessary yet efficient tools. To get this Blender free video editing software for Windows operating systems, click on the download button given below the article.
Click here to get the link to download the Blender Video Editor for Windows PCs.