Blender is one of the best solutions for beginners to edit videos and create professional output. This free video editing software is offering various basic tools, yet they are powerful and help you to produce creative video content. Blender is mostly useful for animation, and it also has equipped with a non-linear video editing system which can let you edit the videos. This free Blender 2.79 version can work with all Windows versions without any compatibility issues. Also, this free video editing software can support both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Advantages of Blender 2.79 – Free Video Editor:
If you are new to video editing technology, then this free Blender video editing software can help you to edit the videos with various basic and efficient tools. This free video editing tool is available as a portable version so that you can save the file on the external storage media such as USB hard drive, Flash drive, and others. You can use this best video editor directly from the USB stick without installing on your device. This free Blender video editor has a simple, reliable, user-friendly interface which can let you navigate easily. Further, this best Windows video editing software is supporting cross-platforms, which supports all major platforms such as Linux, Mac, Windows, and others.
Although it has designed for animation work, this best video editor has equipped with a non-linear video editing system which can let you edit the videos easily and quickly. This free editing software can let you create jaw-dropping renders with the help of high-end production tracers. This powerful video editing tool has equipped with a set of modeling tools which can let you sculpt, draw curves, and also for the retopology process. It is the best suitable software to create animation videos, and it has mostly used for filming the award-winning animated short films and feature films.
We also recommend you to download Pinnacle Studio 22 Free Download – Video Editing Software
Blender Free Video Editing Software Advanced Features:
- Blender is one of the best video editing software which is offering various visual effects for compositing and motion tracking.
- These VFX tools can help you with creating camera fx, vignettes, color grading, and many more.
- Additionally, it has come up with a built-in compositor which can let you render multilayer open EXR files and also do more without the involvement of third-party programs.
- It can support Manual and Auto-tracking as well as it shows a preview of tracked footage in real-time.
- It is also offering a set of powerful simulation tools such as, smoke & fire, fluids, hair, particles, rigid bodies, and more which can help you to create the crumbling building, fire, smoke, rain, and more to make your video to look beautiful.
- The user interface of this free video editing tool is offering consistency across all devices, and it excludes the pop-up Windows to let you work peacefully.
- The supporting file formats are including JPEG 2000, JPEG, TARGA, PNG, TIFF, and many others.
- The supporting video formats are including MPEG, AVI, and others. Also, the supported 3D formats are 3D, FBS, DAE, OBJ, DXF, Lightwave, motion capture, and more.
- This powerful video editor is offering 32 slots for adding videos, images audios, effects, scenes, and more.
- In addition to these features, it is also offering various basic handy tools whereas no other free video editor is not offering this more numbers of features.
Blender 2.79 for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – Bit configurations.
- Memory: OpenGL graphics card with 16 MB RAM
- Processor: 300 MHz CPU
- Hard disk space: 20 MB of free available disk space.
Conclusion for Blender Free Video Editing Software:
In the end, it has concluded that Blender is the best professional video editor which can help you to edit the videos by offering various advanced features for free. This free video editing software is offering a wide range of basic yet efficient tools.
To get this Blender 2.79 free video editing software for Windows operating systems, click on the direct download button given below the article.