Have you ever made sure your data is secure and can be restored in case of disastrous situations? Most of us today know that data backup helps users recover their data in case there is a hard drive crash or any malware attack. For this reason, experts advise users to backup data in a separate location. Users can manually copy files and documents to an external hard drive, but using a data backup software simplifies the tasks and also saves plenty of time. Moreover, many file backup software available nowadays allow users to schedule the backup process to avoid skipping the task. In order to secure your data, we suggest users check for all the features of the backup software before downloading.
Cobian Backup is a free data backup software that checks for the presence of the destination file. In addition to this, the free backup software for Windows consists of a remote manager that allows you to view the progress of the remote client. Further, the file backup software is downloadable on 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the best data backup software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Cobian Backup 11 Free Download for Windows 7 Key Features:
- With the help of this Cobian Backup, users can divide the backup into smaller sizes to use it on various storage devices like CD, DVD, or floppy disk.
- Further, the backup software for Windows allows you to backup files to multiple locations, and it can also remove the previous backups.
- The file backup software also has various scheduling options such as backup on startup or backup on any day of the week.
- Besides, the best backup software lets users to manually configure directory settings, logs, and DB.
- In this Cobian Backup, you can also include or exclude files so that the data backup software can take appropriate action.
- More importantly, this free data backup software uses highly secure AES encryption, which is used by one of the best militarizes in the world.
- This best backup software for Windows can also delete empty folders automatically from the destination once the data backup is complete.
- In addition to this,it includes a remote manager that can obtain a complete log file of the client and also displays the progress of the remote client.
- Apart from these features, it provides an option to shut down the system after the completion of the tasks.
You might also check for CloudBerry Backup 5.9.4, which is one of the best backup software available.
Cobian Backup System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit architectures).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: cobiansoft.com
Cobian Backup Conclusion:
Cobian Backup is the best data backup software that checks for the presence of the destination file. Moreover, the backup software also has various scheduling options such as backup on startup or backup on any day of the week.
Click here to get direct download link of Cobian Backup free for Windows 10/8/7 PC