FolderSizes is a disk space management software for Windows operating systems that can manage the free space on your hard disk and reduce the unnecessary file storage. Thus, it allows your Windows device to run smoothly as a new desktop. In order to prevent all the slow performance issues, system crashes, we are suggesting the users download and install FolderSizes software for Windows operating systems directly from our site.
Whether you are using desktops, PCs, or laptops, the main issues are unnecessary files, temporary files, duplicate files, and others. It’s not as simple as that to remove all these unwanted stuff at a time for regular users. So, download this best FolderSizes tool to remove all these temporary things and to manage the disk space efficiently. If you have gigabytes of unnecessary data on your hard disk, it takes a lot of time to back up your precious files. You also need to spend more time than before to find and open a file.
FolderSizes is an interactive software tool that can isolate the substantial, old, duplicate and even the temporary files within a short time. This award-winning, network-enabled disk space analyzer can scan your hard disk thoroughly and displays the data by file-type, name, size, owner, date, and many other attributes. Additionally, this top best disk analyzer has come up with the command line support, built-in scheduler, and others.
However, it can also be compatible with plenty of export formats. And most importantly, the integrated report scheduling tool lets the users generate any file reports, folder reports, searches, disk reports, and more others according to the scheduled time. Additionally, it is also providing robust email delivery support for its users.
We also recommend the users to download ActiveSmart Free Download – Disk Space Monitor
FolderSizes Free Disk Space Analyzer Key Features:
- To know about more features of the FolderSizes software, read the full content from our website.
- This smart FolderSizes software can report the sizes of the disks and folders by importing the data from XML-based file systems.
- Additionally, this smart utility software can create a file system metadata snapshots to generate the reports.
- This free FolderSizes software has equipped with plenty of disk space visualizations such as bar, pie, and also treemap views as well.
- It can confidently analyze the large file systems. It shows productive performance and scalability.
- It also enables the network sharing options for servers, storage devices, and even the domains.
- You can search for the files and folders by using the name, owner, age, and many other attributes.
- Whether the files are large, old, temporary, duplicate, or latest, FolderSizes can isolate them quickly without putting much effort.
- It can also classify the files by basing on the type of file system, name, age, owner, date, depth, and many other attributes.
- With FolderSizes software, users can export the reports to PDF, MS Excel, HTML, CSV, and TXT file formats.
- This free software utility enables users to re-load, save, and compare the folder size report data.
FolderSizes for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64-bit systems
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space
Conclusion for FolderSizes Free Disk Space Analyzer:
Finally, we can conclude that FolderSizes is the best utility software that manages the disk space of your Windows operating systems and lets your device run smoother than before.
If you are looking to download this FolderSizes free disk space analyzer for Windows operating systems, then hit the direct download button given below the article as follows.