Foxit Reader is the lightweight and best free PDF Reader for Windows PC. It is the most trusted and industry-standard PDF viewer, as well. Foxit Reader for Windows will allows you to read, edit, convert, view, and print PDF documents and open very quickly without any delay. The Foxit Reader updated version comes with Cloud Storage and Popular ECMs Integration to enhance productivity while using the program.
Download the Foxit Reader latest version from below mentioned download button at the end of this post. This free program is compatible with all Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 operating system that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit environment.
Foxit PDF Reader for Windows Overview:
Foxit Reader 9.0 is the latest released version for the users with advanced features and improvements, and security and stability fix from the developer Foxit Software Inc. It is faster than its competitors like Adobe Reader, which has an intuitive, user-friendly, and rich-featured interface. Moreover, it allows the user to add text boxes and notes, insert rules, work with a multi-tabbed layout, embed images, audio, and video, create links, and even attach new files.
If the user needs to customize, it easily allows choosing a skin or opting for another color scheme. Foxit Reader will enable us to sign documents in your handwriting or send, sign, and save PDF documents using the industry’s most widely used digital Signature.
Foxit Reader is an excellent and reliable application for PDF viewing, editing, and converting PDF files with ease. Besides, it also considered alternate to Adobe Acrobat Reader that consumes significantly less RAM and hard drive space. However, you can also view PDF –X Change Editor.
Foxit Free PDF Reader Download for Windows (32/64 Bit) Features:
- Foxit Reader opens a huge PDF file with text and images fastly and instantly.
- It helps to create industry-standard PDF that supports even other PDFs.
- It has three modes to read PDF files:
- Multi-tab browsing – helps you to open multiple files in a single instance.
- Single document interface mode– it opens multiple instances of Foxit Reader.
- Multiple document interface mode– allows seeing various pages on the same screen.
- Read Out Loud feature will read out the PDF for you if you don’t have time to read until the end.
- It is cable of creating PDF from Microsoft Office, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel add-ins.
- The Foxit Reader’s Safe Mode feature will protect malicious PDF files.
- Foxit Reader commenting tools allow you to add comments or suggestions using notes.
- The Full-Screen Mode of Foxit PDF Reader hides everything, including the Windows taskbar.
- This software comes with new editing tools that include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, Measure, and tools to draw shapes, arrows, and lines.
- The Free Spell Checker will check for any spelling errors and highlight them with crooked lines. Additionally, it also helps to create PDF scanned documents.
- If you want to work with your colleagues, then the document collaboration feature allows you to save your PDF online. But here you need to note that it is payable after the 3-months trial.
- Besides, it has a Text Viewer, which removes complicated formatting to display a plain Notepad-type view of your document’s text, and a Text Converter will save a complete PDF document as a simple text file.
Foxit PDF Reader Download System Requirements:
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 /8 / 7 / Vista / XP (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz or faster
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of available free drive space
To get Foxit Reader latest version free download, you can click the below download button for the link. After that, start the installation process on your computer. Well, it’s a standalone application which supports all latest versions of Windows OS (32/64-bit)