Freemake Audio Converter is the best audio converting tool for Windows operating systems which is available for free. This free audio converter can support a wide range of audio formats. Also, it can convert into the desired audio format without compression of file size or any loss of data or quality. Although this free application does not support CD burning, you can convert multiple varieties of audio formats. However, this free converter is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Freemake Audio Converter Free Download for Windows Overview:
Do you want to convert your audio files into popular formats? Then, Freemake Audio Converter latest version for Windows operating systems is one of the best solutions to convert audio files into the required format quickly without any issues of losing data.
However, the simple and easy to use the user interface of this free music converter is easy to navigate for both novice users and experienced power users. Of course, the conversion of files can be finished easily without taking much time. This free audio file converter is simple, fast and it can finish every task within 3 clicks. This free MP3 converter tool has designed with modern codec’s so that it can perform the conversion faster than any other audio converting software.
How to use Freemake Audio Converter?
The process of converting with this Freemake Audio Converter is very easy. It can finish in 3 steps.
Import the audio files which you wanted to convert by clicking on the button +Audio. You can also use the drag and drop option.
Select the desired format you wanted to convert.
Click on the convert button to finish the work.
However, this free converting tool will let you save the converted files on your library. Also, this smart converting tool is offering various features.
We also recommend you to download AVS Audio Converter 9.0 Free Download Latest Version
Freemake Audio Converter Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- You can upload free music to iPhone, iPad or iPod. However, this free audio file converter can automatically add new Mp3, Mp4 music files to the iTunes library. As well as, you can also upload music files to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- This free converting tool can support various formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, and many more.
- Also, this free application can convert music files into an Mp3 format which was supported by all kinds of devices like PC, Laptop, Tablet, and Android, iPhone or any other Mp3 player.
- Additionally, this best music converting software can also extract video files into an Mp3 audio format easily. However, this free program can support over 500 popular video formats.
- This freeware can also help you to encode tracks into MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA, and more. Also, it can change files to lossless audio formats and codec’s.
- However, this free converter can support batch conversion where you add multiple numbers of files in a batch for conversion.
- Also, this software can let you merge the audio file and join the audio files into a single file.
Freemake Audio Converter Download for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
- Processor: Intel or AMD or any other compatible processor.
- Memory: Minimum 256 MB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 25 MB of available free disk space.
Conclusion for Freemake Audio Converter Free Latest Version:
In the end, it has concluded that Freemake Audio Converter is the best audio file converting software which can support a wide range of audio file formats. You can convert your favorite video files into the desired format easily and quickly. To download this free Freemake Audio Converter for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.