GoldWave stands as the best digital audio editing software that mainly helpful for Windows users to manage, record, edit, convert, and even analyze the audio files. With the essential audio editing tools, users can edit, cut, paste, trim, mix, replace, overwrite, and many more in just a few mouse clicks. Furthermore, it supports all common audio formats such as AMR, ADTS, SND, M4B, M4R, AAC, GSD, ALAW, GSM, AU, MMF, APC, AIFC, MLP, Opus, AIFF, and many more.
It comes with a new batch processing feature, which helps all Windows users to edit multiple audio files in no time. On the other hand, users can match volume levels of different songs, convert audios to MP3 file format, trim trailing, and leading silences, boos the audio bass, and lots more efficiently. Besides, entire subfolders and folders can be processed in no time. The full version of GoldWave Audio Editor is fully compatible with all editions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Also, it supports both 32, 64-bit configurations.
GoldWave Audio Editor Free Download for Windows Overview:
Do you want to manage and edit audios as per your requirements? Want to change the playback speed to hear the best music? If your answer is yes, use the best free audio editing software. There are lots and lots of audio file editing applications available in our modern software market. Among all those, we recommend one of the freeware tool known as GoldWave Audio Editor, which includes excellent tools and functionalities to perform all their tasks in no time. The GoldWave Audio Editor free full version for Windows PC helps users to manage and edit all their audios in just a few mouse clicks. With GoldWave Audio Editor, users can record LPs, a USB microphone to record their own audios, receiver to record radio, a cassette deck to record the tapes, or reports, or speeches.
The interface in this digital audio file editing software is reliable, inituative, and even user-friendly so that all users (new & old) can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows computers or personal laptops. Furthermore, users can extract audio from video file formats such as XAVC S, HEVC (H.265, H.264), AVI, FLV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, HDV, 3GP, M2TS, and many more. In this free audio file editor, users can effortlessly play all the edited audios on any of their personal devices like iPods, mobiles, MP3 players. GoldWave Audio Editor free full version for PC Windows produces good audio quality. Therefore, if you wish to use this GoldWave Audio Editor on your Windows computers or laptops, then click on the download button specified below the end of the post. After downloading, follow the necessary installation steps and run on your devices.
The GoldWave Audio Editor free full version for Windows OS comes with a clear, easy, and easily understandable interface. So, both new and old users can manage and edit audio files as per their requirements. The main dashboard of GoldWave Audio Editor is composed of different sections, including the sound window, main window, and the control window. Also, the main window contains the main menu, and status bars, two rows of toolbar buttons. In this GoldWave Audio Editing Software, the mouse wheel supports scrolling, zooming, and playback speed adjustments.
The playback speed of the rewind and fast forward actions is mainly controlled using Fast/Rewind Speed buttons. Some of the powerful audio tools included in this professional audio editor is a CD reader tool, file merger tool, effect chain editor tool, cue point editor tool, speech converter tool, and lots more. With a CD reader tool, users can copy audios from an audio CD directly. The speech converter tool allows users to create high-quality audio versions of books, websites, and other text documents. If you want to record your own sounds using GoldWave Audio Editor, click on the record option mentioned on the main interface.
Before going to start the recording process, you must create a new file using the special command known as file/new. Besides, you can stop or pause the recording process at any time using stop or pause buttons. Usually, sound cards have different recording sources, such as MIDI, CD, Line-in, microphone. On the other hand, use the volume tab to select the select & adjust sources. After setting all the required settings, choose the OK button to see the Recording Control. At the same time, you can also select a recording source as well as adjust the volume.
GoldWave Audio Editor Free Full Version Key Features:
- The GoldWave Audio Editor free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to manage and edit personal audio files within a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it supports all common audio formats such as AMR, ADTS, SND, M4B, M4R, AAC, GSD, ALAW, GSM, AU, MMF, APC, AIFC, MLP, Opus, AIFF, and many more.
- With this freeware application, users can instantly see any of the audio problems or issues in bar graphs, level meters, view spectrograms, waveforms, and many other useful graphs during the recording and playback. At the same time, users can also demonstrate both mathematical and engineering concepts, such as Fourier transforms, filters, and signal processing.
- In this free audio editing software, users can also analyze bird songs, human speech, engine noise, whale songs, and other interesting sounds.
- It comes with a new audio file recorder, which helps all Windows users to record audios or voiceovers without losing its quality.
- With the batch processing function, users can process and convert all their complete library of songs, including boosting the bass, matching the volume levels of different songs, converting them to MP3, trim leading and trailing silences, and lots more.
- Furthermore, it includes many audio effects, such as mechanize, dynamics, reverse, echo, pan, flanger, distort, time wrap, and many more.
- On the other hand, users can remove all the unwanted startings and endings of the audio files.
- By using this GoldWave Audio editor, users can restore music files by excluding hums, hissing, or noise. At the same time, they can normalize the level of the song in no time.
GoldWave Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
GoldWave Audio Editor Conclusion:
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that GoldWave Audio Editor is one of the top best free digital audio editing software that mainly designed for professional and music lovers to deliver their tasks in less time. By using this GoldWave Digital Audio Editor, users can edit, cut, split, replace, copy, trim audio files in just a few mouse clicks. Moreover, users can add audio effects like mechanize, dynamics, reverse, echo, pan, flanger, distort, time wrap, and many more to take their project to an advanced level.
This professional audio file editing software comes with a new audio recording, which helps users to record any of the audio files in just a few mouse clicks. Further, users can also add the best background audio tracks to videos. Apart from this, users can upload their audio projects to any of the online or social sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, and many more.
Click here to get the link to download GoldWave Audio Editor free full version for Windows PC.