HandBrake Video Converter is a free tool that helps convert the video or DVD files to any format. With this app, I possess the aspect of transferring the movies from DVDs to a hard drive. But before doing that, must change the file into MPEG-4 format, then only there is a possibility. Of Course, a variety of related software’s available in the market, but one can notice the main difference in features. The latest version of the application is 100% free. The users do not spend any budget to download or install. The software is compatible with both Windows as well as Mac PC.
Currently, several audio or video converters are available sometimes, while using them, users find it difficult due to its complex features. Whereas by using HandBrake, you can convert video into any selected format effortlessly. Because the parts are very understandable, they are much simpler to use as the software is a Video transcoder developed in 2003 by Eric Petit. Works with all Windows versions, whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
Even to install the app, it does not require maximum system resources because HandBrake is a light-weight application. A new user or those already used related apps can install the latest version of Windows PC. It enables anyone to play the camera video files on a wide range of devices. This software supports iPads, iPhones, Android Phones, Apple TVs, Android tablets, and others.
It is the most powerful tool for the interested users for converting the video files so let’s try the new version.
HandBrake Video Converter Key Features:
Built-in Device Presets: It has advanced options such as an integrated bit-rate calculator and lives video preview.
Supported Input Sources: Furthermore, the software support DVD or BluRay sources for converting the video files. One important thing is that it does not contain any copy protection.
- File Containers: MP4 and MKV
- Video Encoders: 265, H.264
- Audio Encoders: AAC, MP3, AC3
- Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, E-AC3, DTS
HandBrake Video Converter for Windows (32/64-bit) can easily convert any of your videos between other formats seamlessly (without losing the original quality).
More Features Related to HandBrake
- Batch Scan and Queueing of encodes.
- Title /chapter and range selection.
- It supports VFR and CFR.
- It also comes with various Video Filters, such as Deinterlacing, Decomb, Denoise, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping, and scaling.
HandBrake Software Advantages and Disadvantages:
- One of the significant benefits is the software is free to download.
- If it is necessary contains the chance to modify the width, height, or other while converting any video file.
- Also, possess BluRays.
- Most of the beginners get confused to use the advanced settings.
- The Graphical User interface is not easy to use
HandBrake Video Converter for Windows (32/64-bit) System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2000/7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or Later
- Free Memory: 256 MB- 1GB RAM or Above
- System Storage: 50 MB of free disk space
- Requires DVD-ROM drive
- File Size: 9.62 MB
HandBrake Video Converter Conclusion:
Overall, Download HandBrake Video Converter is the best video converting software for PC. This free video converter helps to convert any video files between other formats seamlessly. Moreover, the user can quickly convert HD and SD files without losing the original quality. The best free video converter supports to convert range formats or extensions effortlessly. Within less time, you can convert videos and edit old videos to create your videos. Lastly, HandBrake Video Converter is freeware available on the web and easy to install on your Windows PC or Laptop.