Download IObit Smart Defrag, as it is the best free disk defragmenter for Windows that can analyze the drives to defragment all the system files. In addition to this, users do have an option to add their games to get a better gaming experience. Further, this defragmentation software can also defrag page files and hibernation files.
More importantly, this disk defragmentation program is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and is also downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. You might also check for O&O Defrag for Windows, which one of the best defragmenters available.
Download IObit Smart Defrag Free Overview:
IObit Smart Defrag Free Download can effectively reduce fragmented files, which are the primary reason for unstable PC performance. Most of the users might not be knowing about the fragmented files and how they can drag the PC performance to a large extent. Usually, when any user stores a file or document on the hard drive, the system checks for the available space in drives and starts saving the file fragments, and it uses another drive once the space in the first drive is exhausted. As a result, when users save files, there is a probability of storing fragments of files in different drives.
Later on, when the user tries to check for the file, the processor collects information from all the file fragments and then displays the entire file. Collecting information from file fragments and then displaying the data is a time taking process. Hence, experts suggest you perform regular defragmentation of files. IOBit Smart Defrag also provides you an option to schedule the defragmentation of files and also notifies you after completing the entire process. It also lets you view a detailed report of fragmented files, through which you can analyze the set of files that have been defragmented. Users who are willing to receive automatic updates can download IObit Smart Defrag Pro by purchasing it.
IObit Smart Defrag for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of the IObit Smart Defrag for Windows, users can choose any drive of their choice and start analyzing it to check for the fragmented files.
- Further, if there are too many fragmented files, this disk defragmentation program suggests an appropriate method to unite file fragments.
- Furthermore, by choosing the defrag and optimize option, users can not only unite fragmented files but also free up huge space to enhance your drive’s performance.
- The latest version IObit Smart Defrag Download also includes an option to enable or disable displaying the removable disks.
- Moreover, users do have an option to perform defragmentation of large files that allows the drive to perform read and write operation quickly.
- Besides, users can also easily schedule the defragmentation of files in any drive of their choice.
- Users do have an option to add individual files and folders to perform defragmentation. This best disk defragmenter also allows you to add various files to the exclusion list in order to avoid defragmentation of those files.
- Apart from these features, this software can also perform boot-time defragmentation of various page files and hibernation files. This type of defragmentation is essential as it cannot be done while the Windows is running. Interested users can also download and install UltraDefrag for Windows.
IObit Smart Defrag System Requirements:
• OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
• CPU: 4 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
• RAM: 256 MB of memory.
• Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.
IObit Smart Defrag Conclusion:
On the whole, IObit Smart Defrag is preferred by many users as it can perform boot-time defragmentation and also allows users to add files to the exclusion list. Moreover, it can also defrag your files and optimize your PC to free up huge space.