Did you ever try to enhance your PC performance by using any disk defragmenter? In this post, let us first discuss what disk defragmentation is and later on, we will get to know what are the advantages of it. When a user saves any files on the hard drive, the system checks the available space and then stores the information. For example, if space is insufficient to save a file, then the file is split into fragments and scattered around the hard drive. When a user starts searching for the fragmented file, the system checks for all the fragments of a file and then displays it. But this process consumes plenty of time and slows your PC performance. So we suggest you choose the best defrag software that suits your computer or laptop.
IObit Smart Defrag 6.4.5 is a free disk defragmenter that reduces system boot time and also enhances gaming performance. In addition to this, the disk defragmenter for Windows also monitors the health of the disk by checking the temperature and usage. Further, the disk defragmenter software is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the disk defragmentation program is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. It comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PC and other Windows-based devices.
IObit Smart Defrag 6.4.5 Free Download Features:
- This smart defrag software allows you to replace Windows disk defragmenter and also lets you make it a default disk defragmenter.
- With the help of this disk defragmenter for Windows, users can enable the smart silent feature to ensure smooth defragmentation.
- Further, users can also stop auto defrag and schedule defragmentation in battery mode.
- The best defrag software can automatically analyze your disks when the system is idle and notifies you if any files need to be defragmented.
- Moreover, the boot time defragmentation option allows users to defrag HDD files, which can not be moved safely while Windows is running.
- In this freeware application, users can also add or specify some files which can not undergo defragmentation while Windows is running.
- Besides, the disk cleanup option lets you choose the objects that you want to clean. You can also enable secures files deletion to avoid system crashes.
- In addition to this, the disk defragmenter also allows you to exclude files and folders which they don’t want to analyze or defragment.
- This free disk defragmenter supports multiple languages to help users across the world.
- Apart from these features, this software also notifies you when the updates are available. You might also check for O&O Defrag 21 which is one of the best defrag software available.
IObit Smart Defrag for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit architectures).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster Intel.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 200 MB free disk space needed or above
IObit Smart Defrag Conclusion:
IObit Smart Defrag 6.4.5 is the best disk defragmenter that reduces system boot time and also enhances gaming performance. Moreover, the disk cleanup option lets you choose the objects that you want to clean.
Click here to download IObit Smart Defrag 6.4.5 for Windows 10/8/7 PC.