Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2020 Free Trial for Windows 10/7, as it includes a privacy cleaner wizard which can delete your recently accessed files, cookies, and other information. Moreover, this top antivirus for Windows can shield the vulnerabilities present in your PC so that no malware can take advantage of them to enter into your device. Besides, the trial version of this best free antivirus supports different versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download and install it on both X86 and X64 configurations.
Kaspersky Antivirus Free Download Overview:
Most of the users who use the internet regularly might have come across virus or ransomware attacks which prevent users from accessing files and folders, or even from booting the system. When any user experiences such situations in which they are unable to boot their device, they lose their valuable data, and at times they might have waste plenty of time in formatting the device. But, users need to be aware that most of the antivirus solutions have come up with a concept known as rescue disk or bootable disk which can help you in booting your PC. The rescue disk option allows you to boot your PC and update the antivirus definitions so that you can eliminate the virus or malware infections that have resulted in such disastrous situations. So experts recommend you to choose a top-class antivirus solution which contains a rescue disk option.
Kaspersky Antivirus Free Download contains a rescue disk option which allows you to boot your device by using a USB, CD, or any DVD once you have written the rescue disk image on to any of those drives. More importantly, this virus removal tool also provides a detailed report of various scans such as full scan, vulnerability scan, and many more. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of Kaspersky antivirus and boot their device can go ahead to click on the download button, which is right below the article.
Kaspersky Antivirus for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of external device scan option in Kaspersky Antivirus, users can scan USB, CD, DVD, memory card, and many to check if there any possible infections available in them.
- Moreover, this free virus removal tool also allows you to perform different types of scans such as full scan, quick scan, and selective scan as per your preference or based on the availability of time.
- More importantly, users can go ahead and schedule the full scan, quick scan, or vulnerability scan so that your PC is safe and secure in any circumstances.
- Further, this best antivirus for Windows also includes an on-screen keyboard which can ensure none of your details such as username and passwords can be hacked by cybercriminals.
- Furthermore, this top antivirus also includes a browser configuration wizard which performs security analysis of the browser settings, and later on, you can modify the browser settings to add various websites to the whitelist or trusted list.
- Apart from these features, the Microsoft Windows troubleshooting wizard in this program is also capable of identifying system settings which are prone to damages due to malware infections or system crashes.
We also recommend you to try AVG AntiVirus FREE Trial for Windows 10 as it is also very efficient in eliminating malware programs which can cause serious damages to your PC.
Kaspersky Antivirus System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: At least 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 1500 MB of free space.
Kaspersky Antivirus Conclusion:
On the whole, Kaspersky Antivirus Free Trial is one of the top-class antivirus solutions which can effectively move all the identified threats to the quarantine so that they may not harm your PC. Additionally, this virus removal tool can also identify system settings which were prone to damages at the time of malware infections or system crashes.