Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free virus removal tool which was designed to detect the viruses, Trojans, adware, and other programs which are trying to infect your Windows operating systems. This software needs to burn into a CD/DVD in order to run on your computer. Further, this rescue tool will scan your computer to detect the spiteful contents and eliminates them immediately if anything has found as suspicious. However, this virus protection software is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2019 Free Version for Windows Overview:
Protect your important files and documents with the help of this best virus protection software Kaspersky Rescue Disk for Windows operating systems. This software will scan for viruses and more other harmful threats immediately after the run on your computer. Also, this free protection software will eliminate the threats and can defend your computer effectively.
This Kaspersky Rescue Disk creates a data folder after the completion of work to restore the files. However, this data folder will save to the C drive by default. This folder is consisting of the database reports, trace files, antivirus, and quarantine. If there is less than 1 GB of space in your hard drive, this folder will be saved to storage space of RAM. However, you can also delete this folder if you found this unnecessary. To remove the contents of this folder, you need to restart the computer.
However, it is better to make a backup copy of your Windows operating systems before using this software. Because this software may cause some changes to the Windows systems.
How to protect your personal data with Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Download the Kaspersky Rescue Disk, which is an image file.
- Burn the file to a USB drive or CD/DVD disks.
- Run the program on your computer. This software will start the scan and starts defending.
We also recommend you to download Guardian NetSecure Antivirus (2019) – Free Download Virus Protection Software for Windows 10
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- The effective scan performed by this virus removing tool can detect all kinds of virus threats, Trojans, adware, malware, and many more others.
- Also, this free application will scan the boot sectors, hidden startup objects, and many more for the sake of security.
- However, this rescue tool will help you to remove the unwanted files and folders in order to save the space. However, you can restore the files if you deleted an important document. The quarantine tool will help you to get back the lost documents.
- Also, this software will let you trace the files and detect the detailed information of the files in order to troubleshoot the errors.
- The copy all tool and neutralize all tool have designed to detect the objects of certain actions.
- If the object is infected, it will be cured by this freeware. If the disinfection is not possible, you can back up a copy of that object.
- You can update the databases quickly. Because this software will notify you when the existing database was outdated.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
- A USB drive with at least a 1 GB capacity, or a CD/DVD disk.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free hard disk space
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium processor
- Internet connection
Conclusion for Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
Therefore, Kaspersky Rescue Disk is the best virus removal tool which saved in a bootable disk. This rescue disk will work effectively in detecting and removing the virus threats and it is working efficiently all kinds of Windows versions for both 32/64 – bit configurations. To download this free Kaspersky Rescue Disk for Windows operating systems click on the direct download link given below the article.