LibreOffice is a powerful free and open source office suite that Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems and comes with many advanced features and options which help to create Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, drawing, editing easily. It is compatible with all Windows Operating system for both 32-bit and 64-bit environment. Get the LibreOffice latest version Free Download from our website at below-mentioned download button.
Overview of LibreOffice Free Office Suite Download:
Each one requires an office suite to carry out our daily tasks. Even there are many office suites such as Microsoft Office, WPS Office and Apache OpenOffice that has fully featured functions and intuitive interfaces but the majority of users consider LibreOffice which earned a reputation as one of the Best Free Office Suites around. This Office Suite has been developed by the OpenOffice.org the developers deliver regular updates and new features. This software is considered to be an alternative to Microsoft Office and is compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
LibreOffice can be installed offline on your Windows, Mac or Linux PC. It lets you read and writes all of the common file types for each application, including modern Microsoft Office files. It has a clean looking interface, that will be familiar to anyone who used Microsoft Office where the menu items are displayed on the left side and recently used documents appear as icons on the right. When you click a document, it opens the appropriate software. You can also launch individual applications from your Start menu, taskbar or desktop.
LibreOffice contains six component programs which you expect from an office suite such as:
Writer (Word), Calc (Excel), Impress (PowerPoint), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (Database) and Math (formula editing) which helps you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity.
Key Features of LibreOffice Download Free Open source Office Suite:
- It has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use. It also helps users to create and process their text documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, databases, and formulas.
- This software includes Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math, Base, and a PDF file Creator.
- This software allows the user to edit the documents with ease as well as you have the accessibility to import AutoText from Microsoft Word .dotm and .dotx templates.
- It also saves and opens many different formats, including Microsoft file types (including DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, and many more).
- It supports templates and extensions to add more features where you can download a lot of user guides for each application in ODT or PDF formats for free.
- The Calc application supports the Pivot chart that uses data from pivot tables. And if any changes made to this pivot table then it automatically updates.
- The extra sheet protection options will allow you to insert or delete of rows and columns, and when you’re exporting in CSV format, and also remember the settings for the next export operation.
- LibreOffice will help you to make the perfect presentations by saving all the settings used in duplicating an object. With the help of, a new keyboard shortcut Ctrl+M you can insert a new slide.
- The new features have added such as read-only mode, along with change tracking support, native comment rendering and editing, and initial support for Asian language input methods.
- LibreOffice is Free and Open Source Software, available for everyone to use, share and modify, and produce the professional documents.
System Requirements for LibreOffice Suite Download:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or later
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space: 500 MB of free space required
Click the below button to download LibreOffice Suite which is an offline installer and standalone setup. It works with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.