Lightworks Video Editor is one of the professional video editing software for Mac and Windows Operating Systems. With the help of this freeware application, users can manage and edit all their essential video files in just a few mouse clicks. Besides, it supports all kinds of video file formats such as FLAC, WMV, MPEG, MOV, M4A, AVI, AIFF, AU, MP3, OGG, WAV, and many more. This free version of Lightworks Video Editor is highly compatible with all versions of Mac Operating Systems such as Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15. It is a cross-platform software, which supports Windows PC, Linux, and Mac OS.
It includes advanced features like advanced timeline, multi-cam editing, split-screen video, audio effects, morph transition, superior video effects, speed control, 3D text effects, and more others. The user interface in this best free multimedia program is easy to use, initiative, and still friendly so that both the beginners and professional users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Mac devices. Furthermore, users can export their video files to the hard disk drive, or write them on a DVD, or even upload directly it to social media channels such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
Lightworks Video Editor Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
In the earlier days, people used to take advice from professional users or photographers to edit their own videos. But, now they are using third-party video editing tools to manage their videos as per their requirements. There are bundles of video editing softwares available in the present software market for free of cost. Due to their performance and functionality, they rank their position from the top one to ten. Among those, we recommend users to use one of the top best free mac video editing software known as Lightworks Video Editor, which helps users to create amazing videos to post on online or social networking platforms, edit wedding videos, make birthday videos, and lots more.
Moreover, users can even make short videos with unique transition effects or enhance home videos after they Download Lightworks Video Editor Free Version for Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12. With the help of advanced editing tools, users can edit, split, trim, merge, cut, rotate, mix video clips, apply stylish video effects, slow or accelerate down the video speed, and many others efficiently and quickly. The Lightworks Video Editor for Mac OS supports all standard video and audio file formats such as AVI, MPEG, AIFF, AU, M4A, WMV, MOV, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, etc.
If you wish to use this Lightworks Video Editor free version on your Mac devices, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the article as soon as possible. The main status Window of Lightworks Video Editor for Mac OS compromises different parts, including Log Tab, Clip Thumbnail, Hints Popup Panel, Cue Markers Panel, Scrub Bar, Media Viewer, Project Contents Tab, Function Tabs, Local Files Tab, Hints Popup Panel, Exit / Project Browser Button, and more. On the other hand, users can also make use of this editing software to add all the unstable videos and select the clip on the timeline to stabilize it.
Lightworks Video Editor Free Version Key Features:
- Lightworks Video Editor for Mac OS free version comes with a clean, simple, and easily understandable interface. So, both the technical and non-technical users can edit their favorite videos & movies as per their needs in less time.
- This best free video editing software help users to manage and edit all their essential video files in just a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it supports all standard video, audio, and image file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, MP3, AIF/AIFF, WMA, AU, MOV, MKA, M4A, WAV, MP3, OGG, AC3, AAC, MID/MIDI, AU, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, and many more.
- With the color adjustments tool, users can make auto adjustments for saturation, white balance, contrast, and magic enhance or make manual adjustments for brightness, saturation, hue, temperature, gamma, and more.
- It includes many video effects like a color exchange, gray out, sharpen, emboss, grayscale, sepia, invert, blur, median, motion blur, and more to take the project to the next level.
- The free version of Lightworks Video Editing software enables users to record video directly from digital cameras, and also import both existing audio and video clips.
- On the other hand, it has a realtime GPU pipeline architecture, which is designed from the ground up to deal with all the effects and compositing, such as blurs, secondary and primary color correction, masks, and mattes, including 100+ inbuilt effect presets.
- In this program, you can add both 3D and 2D Title Animations with 100s of Presets. This excellent title plugin in this video editor gives automated Rolls, Zooms, excellent resolution-independent vector text, Fades, Crawls, Reflection, Bump Maps, True 3D Text with 3D Lighting, and many others.
- Users can create their own Export and FX Templates and add them to shortcut menus or even configure the main interface as you like.
- Additionally, the Lightworks Video Editor Free Full Version’s main wizard is available in various or different languages across the world. That includes Russia, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Chinese, Portugues, Italiano, Nederlands, and more so that all Mac and Windows users can choose their own language for a better interface.
Lightworks Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15
- Processor: Intel 64-bit processor
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
Lightworks Video Editor Conclusion:
On the whole, Lightworks Video Editor is the well-designed video editing software mainly designed for Windows and Mac users to enhance the videos with texts, filters, stickers, and transitions. It includes 20+ animations and also lets you adjust length, sizes, text, colors, and many render properties, such as reflectivity, extrude, bevel, and more. By using this freeware program, users can manage and edit all their personal video files in just a few mouse clicks. The full version of Lightworks Video Editor comes with a preview option, which helps users to view their edited videos in real-time. Users can edit the background audio tracks of any of the videos, like applying echo, choral, and lots more.
Further, users can split the audio from their movie or video clip and also adjust the audio channel separately. With this, users can enhance the video quality by setting brightness, sharpness, color, contrast, and lots more. The Lightworks Video Editor’s latest version for Mac OS supports to work on all platforms of Mac Operating System, from Mac OS X 10.11 to Mac OS X 10.15. So, you can take their videos or movies like a pro.
Click here to get the link to download Lightworks Video Editor free Version for Mac Operating Systems.