Mozilla Thunderbird 52 for Windows 10, one of the free open source email client and RSS reader for Windows 10. This software developed by popular Mozilla Inc. You can download Mozilla Thunderbird from our website. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS for both 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
Overview of Mozilla Thunderbird Free for Windows 10:
Usually, many of us manage our email through the web using services such as Gmail or Hotmail that offers access to your email whenever you want, and where ever you are only one thing to do is finding the internet café and log on to a computer, and check your email. Apart from this, even there is another way to manage our mail is through email client program which can be installed on your computer which helps to organize your mail in the way you want it and also manage multiple email accounts at one place. Thunderbird is one among the email clients available in the market and easy to work with and also a free email application with a simple set up and great features that help you to manage the emails with ease.
It has many features including quick message search, customizable views, and support for IMAP/POP, RSS reader. It is also designed to get rid of viruses, junk emails etc. This program is very easy to use. If you face any problem then it provided FAQs as well as additional support. Don’t wait just install and be free to manage the emails by using Thunderbird.
Key Features of Mozilla Thunderbird Free for Windows 10:
You might feel what is the use of Mozilla Thunderbird, but below following few features gives give the program a lot of flexibility.
Easy and customized startup:
- Mail Account Setup is simple where you need to enter your name, email address, and password and the email account in the setup wizard. Before that, you need to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings.
- Thunderbird can personalize your email address for you, your family as well for your business by just signing up for a new email address which will be set up automatically for you to send and receive emails.
- One Click on the star button available beside the received email address will enable you to add him/her to your address book instantly.
- The Attachment Reminder will remind you to add the attachment if you fail to attach if you have mentioned the word attachment in the mail body before hitting the send button.
Tabbed interface and easy search tools:
- Thunderbird resembles same like Mozilla Firefox which makes the user experience the same feel of using the Mozilla software.
- Thunderbird Tabbed email will help you switch between different tabs for easy reference multiple emails by just double-clicking or hitting Enter on a mail message and it will open that message in a new tab.
- The Search option will make it easy to search the Web without leaving Thunderbird.
- Mozilla Thunderbird Quick filter will help you to detect scam messages and junk emails from your email faster.
- The Activity manager will records and coordinates all the interactions between Thunderbird and your email provider in one place.
Customize your email experience:
- Large file management allows you to share or transfer the documents by uploading them to the online storage provider. And share the link instead of sending the file as a message attachment.
- The Integrated Add-on manager will find and install the best add-ons for your user experience. Where you need not to visit the add-ons Web site.
- The Smart Folder feature will help you manage multiple email accounts by combining special folders like your Inbox, Sent, etc.
Email security and protection:
- Thunderbird provides protection against phishing activities such as email scams which try to steal personal and confidential information.
- Thunderbird will check for any required updates and automatically notifies if a security update is available by a message. The automated update system provides updates for Thunderbird on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux in over 40 different languages.
- The updated junk mail tools will keep the emails away from spam where each email that you receive will pass through Thunderbird’s leading-edge junk mail filters.
System Requirements for Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Later
- Storage Memory: 1GB RAM is required
- Hard Drive Space: 200 MB free space required
Click the below download button for using Mozilla Thunderbird latest version.