Paint.NET is a freeware image and Photo Editing Software for the PCs that run Microsoft Windows. This program can be installed on 32-bit / 64-bit environment supporting all versions of Windows7/8/8.1/10. Get the Latest version of Paint.NET setup for Windows from the below-mentioned download button.
General Overview of Paint.NET Free Photo Editor Download:
If you want to make most of your favorite photos to look beautiful and eye-catching and stunning then this software application called Paint.NET. Usually, some computer users professionally edit photos and use powerful software such as Photoshop, while some of them have to edit their photos with the same software that is available. But Paint.NET is the perfect solution to edit photos with most standard and advanced editing tools if you are not familiar with Photoshop. This software used to make photos just like created by professional photographers with attractive photo designs. It started its development as an undergraduate college senior design project at Washington State University with additional help from Microsoft. But presently it maintained and developed by Rick Brewster and a free replacement for the MS Paint software.
Installation Process and Interface:
Before installation, the user needs to check whether recent .Net Framework is being installed otherwise it automatically installs if it’s not available. The installation consists of two types Quick and Custom, if you are a beginner then the quick mode is recommended and another Custom type is recommended for the experts. After installation completed the user can view the main window which is clean and well-organized with user-friendly tabbed document interface.
As the interface is simple Novice users can easily learn without any assistant in performing some basic functions like cut, crop or rotate, as well as more advanced ones as color picking, clone stamping or inserting a new layer. Same like Photoshop even the paint.NET has many special effects like blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing. It also includes the unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting. This program is perfect for both the users who are just beginner and those who are professional looking for advanced, complex photo editing.
Main Features of Paint.NET Free Photo Editing Software for Windows:
- The user interface is simple, intuitive and innovate and quickly learnable without assistance for both Novice and expert.
- It supports layers with transparency which forms the basis for rich image composition.
- Many special effects can be added in perfecting your images such as blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing.
- Paint.NET offers adjustments that are ready to be applied to your images like brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and auto- levels.
- This software has powerful tools such as simple tools for drawing shapes, curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves, Gradient tool, Magic Wand for selecting areas of similar color, as well as the Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image.
- It also has a simple text editor, as well as a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
- It supports all commonly used formats including PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF etc.
- NET has unlimited undo and redo feature which records every action that has performed in a graphics editor and can cancel in the history window. The length of history depends on the availability of disk space.
- Automatic updates are available to improve performance.
System Requirements for Paint.NET Software:
Before you install Paint.NET free Download make sure that your computer meets below-mentioned requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Dual Core or above.
- RAM: 1GB installed memory.
- Storage Space: Minimum 200+ MB free hard disk space.
- .NET Framework 4.6 installed automatically if not present.
Click the below download button for Paint.NET Free Image Editor Software for Windows.