PDF OCR X is simple utility software for Mac operating systems that can convert the scanned image documents to the PDF documents within a short time for free. Also, it can support Windows platforms so that you can convert the image file to PDF file on Windows devices too. However, you do not need to select the files every time. A simple drag and drop option is available on the community edition of the PDF OCR X software so that you drag the files easily and drop them on the dashboard. On the other hand, you can also select the scanned documents manually. Download this best image to PDF converter software for Mac systems 10.8 version or later versions.
What is PDF OCR X?
PDF OCR X is the best photo to PDF converter, which can easily finish your task within a short time. This best JPG to PDF converter can use the advanced OCR technology for the recognition of characters on the scanned image. With this advanced technology, PDF OCR X can easily convert the image documents into the searchable PDF files or text documents. However, the community edition can support the conversion of single-page documents or single-page images. If you need to convert multiple pages, you have to choose the Enterprise edition. Moreover, the Enterprise edition has come up with a batch conversion option so that you can convert multiple files in a single attempt. This software is mainly helpful in dealing with PDF files, which are created by scan to PDF function in a scanner.
PDF OCR X Community Edition User Interface:
The user interface of this best PDF converter is simple and easy to access for everyone. However, it has come up with a small window to drag and drop the scanned files. Moreover, the additional menu of the dashboard allows you to choose the preferred language, text wrapping types, and also to adjust both input and output settings. With this simple, modern user interface anyone including, the first-time users can easily convert their scanned photos into PDF documents.
How PDF OCR X Works?
- Drag a PDF document or scanned image file, and drop them into the PDF OCR X’s dashboard.
- Then, adjust the settings for conversion as per your need.
- PDF OCR X can convert the document to the required format and save it to the local folder or removable storage folder.
We also recommend the users to download iSkysoft PDF Converter Pro Free Trial Download for Mac
Exclusive Features of PDF OCR X Community Edition:
- It allows you to drag and drop the files simply to initiate the OCR conversion instead of selecting each document every time.
- With PDF OCR X, you can extract all the text from the scanned image and save it in a plain text format. You can edit it in any text editor such as Word, Notepad, TextEdit, or more others.
- Also, it allows you to convert the scanned PDFs to searchable PDFs.
- PDF OCR X is a multi-lingual software that supports plenty of languages up to 60 multiple languages.
- It can support almost all major image formats such as JPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PICT, and others.
- Moreover, the auto-open features can open the converted files automatically, once the conversion has finished.
- Apart from these features, the enterprise edition has come up with features like batch conversion and No-Prompt Mode.
PDF OCR X 3.0 for Mac System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac operating systems 10.8 or later.
- Processor: Intel, 64 – bit processor
- Internet connection
Conclusion for PDF OCR X Community Edition:
In the end, we can conclude that PDF OCR X is one of the best utility software that can read the characters of a scanned image effectively and convert the document into the PDF format quickly. It uses the best optical recognizing technology to convert the data on the image to PDF document.
Download PDF OCR X 3.0 Community Edition:
Click the below-given direct download button to get the PDF OCR X community edition 3.0 for Mac operating systems.