Free Download PDFZilla Full Version that helps you convert PDF Files into any other document format. PDFZilla 3 is one of the best converters for PDF documents. Also, it is compatible with all versions of Windows and takes very fewer system resources.
These days PDF is the most used and most popular file format all around the world for sharing documents. PDF stands for Portable Document Format, which was created by Adobe in the year 1993. There are several reasons why people prefer to use PDFs over MS-Word and Google Doc files.
One of the main reason is portability, which means you can efficiently transfer PDF files through mail or messengers without any supported files. For Example, when you share Word or PowerPoint files, sometimes the other user may face issues like missing font or images. Moreover, you will need Office software like MS-Office, WPS Office, LibreOffice, etc. to open these docs. However, you can open PDFs in any web browser, and it also keeps the data intact.
Another strong reason for business personals and officials using PDF documents for sharing is because they were not editable. For a few years, it wasn’t possible to edit or convert a PDF document. Even now, it requires advanced software to edit or convert PDF files. Out of dozens of PDF converter, we recommend you to Download PDFZilla Full Version that converts your PDF files faster without any quality loss.
PDFZilla 3 Full Version Overview:
PDFZilla 3 helps you convert PDF documents into other file formats like Doc, RTF, Text, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, HTML, SWF, and Excel. It is one of the best PDF converters because it converts the document quickly and efficiently. Moreover, it not only converts PDFs but also let you Merge, Cut, and Rotate PDF documents. You can Download PDFZilla Free by using the link provided at the bottom of this post.
PDFZilla Full Version Dashboard:
As you launch PDFZilla 3, you can see a dashboard with all the tools. The tools are PDF to Word Converter, PDF to TXT Converter, PDF to Excel Converter, PDF to SWF(Flash) Converter, PDF to Image(Photo) Converter, and PDF to HTML Converter. All these converter tools have the same interface and usage. Besides that, you will also find four more tools that are Image to PDF Converter, PDF Merger, PDF Cutter, and PDF Rotator.
PDFZilla Free User Interface:
As you click on any of the tools on the dashboard, you will see an easy to use and simplistic user interface. The interface contains a menu bar at the top that includes File, Tools, Settings, and About menus. Under the menu bar, you will see a toolbar with essential tools such as Add Files, Add Folder, Delete Files, Start Conversion, Settings, Help, and Exit. The center section shows the list of added files.
On the right panel, you can select the output format from the drop-down menu. And below the drop-down menu, you can see few options based on the chosen file format. It is followed by a big Start Now button. Also, there is a progress percentage bar at the bottom that shows the conversion status.
How to Convert PDF into other File Formats?
- First, you need to add PDF files to the list by using the Add File tool or with the drag-drop method. Note that you can also add an entire folder containing PDF files.
- After adding the PDFs, you can select the output folder from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you can modify the options like adding page breaks, setting DPI, changing Width, and more. Note that the options menu changes as you select the output file format.
- You can even choose to convert specific pages by entering the start and end page numbers.
- Next, you can pick the desired output folder or let it be on default.
- Finally, you can click on the Start Converting Now button to begin the conversion. You can see the conversion status in the progress percentage bar.
- After completion, it automatically opens up the output folder and notifies you with a sound.
PDFZilla Full Version Key Features:
- Convert PDFs into any other document file format within a few minutes without losing the quality.
- You can convert PDFs into Doc, Excel, Text, RTF, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, SWF, and HTML.
- The simplified user interface of PDFZilla makes it easy for both beginners and amateurs to use the software.
- The Free PDF Converter lets you convert the entire document or selective pages of a PDF document as per your requirement.
- This software not only enables you to convert PDFs to other formats but also allows you to convert images into a PDF. You can add multiple images and create a single PDF.
- Download PDFZilla Full Version to merge PDF files efficiently and conveniently. Also, you can arrange the PDFs files in serial order after adding them to the list.
- The PDFZilla 3 also lets you cut/split PDF documents. You can split the PDF into any number of parts, delete selected pages, as well as extract selected pages and create a new PDF document.
- The PDF Rotator tool helps you rotate a specific page or all pages of a PDF document. You can choose to turn the pages to 90 degrees, 180 degrees, or 270 degrees as per your requirement.
- To save your time and efforts, PDFZilla Free lets you convert PDF files in a batch. It means you can add multiple files and relax as PDFZilla Full Version will convert all the files one by one as fast as possible. Moreover, it can convert more than 1000 PDFs in bulk.
- Furthermore, the Free PDF Converter notifies you when it completes the conversion. You can also turn off the sound reminder in the program settings.
- PDFZilla is a lightweight software that sizes less than 50 MB and uses very fewer system resources.
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows from Windows 2000 to Windows 10.
- Moreover, it converts all the elements in the PDF file such as images, tables, and more in HD to keep the quality intact.
- Also, you can Download PDFZilla Free from anywhere around the world as it supports more than 20 languages.
You can also check out Coolutils Total PDF Converter Free Download for Windows 32/64-bit.
System Requirements to Download PDFZilla Full Version:
- You can Download PDFZilla Full Version for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Also, it runs on any computer with Pentium 4 or newer Processor with 256 MB RAM.
- The File Size is 42 MB, and it requires at least 100 MB of free hard disk space to install PDFZilla
I want to conclude that PDFZilla 3 is one of the best PDF converting software, which is fast, reliable, and easy-to-use. Though there are several softwares for converting a PDF document, we found PDFZilla to be the best among them. It converts PDF into Word, Text, HTML, Excel, Flash, and image formats like BMP, GIF, TIF, and more.
Moreover, you can also create a PDF file by adding images. Also, the Free PDF Converter lets you merge, split, extract, cut, and rotate selected or all pages of the PDF document. You can convert up to a thousand files at a time with the batch convert feature.
You can click on the link below to Download PDFZilla Full Version for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000.
–>>”Download PDFZilla Free“<<–