Want to convert the videos to other top-best video formats? Are you searching for a popular video converter to install on your computer? Want to edit the videos in order to turn them more attractively? Then you require the best video converter, and we are recommending the Prism Video Converter software.
This Prism Video Converter is considered the best free video converting software in order to convert the videos to different formats. The Prism Video File Converter is compatible with almost all the popular video formats. Some of the supported video formats of this Prism Video Converter are MP4, MOV, VOB, MPEG, 3GP, FLV, AVI, MKV, etc. In order to download this converting tool on your computer, click the download button at the bottom of this article. This Prism Video Converter for PC is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. But when comes to the processor compatibility, it supports only the 64-Bit processor. Let’s discuss the latest features of this Prism Video Converter Software.
Advanced Features of Prism Video Converter Software for Windows PC:
- With the help of the Prism Video Converter, you can convert the videos from one format to any number of formats. One single video file can be converted into multiple video formats and save them to your PC.
- The Prism Video Converter is compatible with a huge number of video formats like MOV, VOB, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, AVI, MKV, and many more.
- At the same time, the user can compress the videos in order to decrease the video file size.
- The inbuilt batch conversion method helps in converting multiple videos at the same time. With this batch conversion mode, you can save both time and effort.
- You can use this free version Prism Video Converter software for commercial purpose also.
- All these converted videos can be played on different players like VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, etc.
- In addition, you can change different parameters like bitrate, frame size, etc.
- Before you click on the convert button, you can check the video on the preview editor.
- The Prism Video Converter Software directly convert the videos from DVDs by adding the DVD, choosing the video format, and finally, clicking on the convert button.
- Moreover, the software offers various video effects such as watermarks, text overlays, rotate, etc.
Prism Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free disk space
Click the download button given below in order to download & install the Prism Video Converter on your Windows PC or other Windows devices.