Download the Puran File Recovery Portable version software on both the Windows x86 (32-Bit) and x64 (64-Bit) devices. With the help of this free download Puran File Recovery tool, the user will quickly recover the deleted, formatted, corrupted, partition, and lost files from your computer. Even the latest features of this data recovery software can retrieve the data from empty recycle bin folder. This free Puran utility is compatible with various versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, and 10.
Puran File Recovery Free Download Overview:
Generally, the user will lose their essential files by formatting the disks, accidental deletions, virus corruptions, and other reasons. For those users who want to restore their lost data to their PCs, the developers of Puran Software developed this best Puran File Recovery software. Yes, the Puran Free Download File Recovery tool designed with a simple and hassle-free user interface. The main page of this Puran File Recovery Portable includes a limited number of options which can be easily accessed by both the novice and experts. Download & install the Puran File Recovery on your PC and begin the scanning process on the selected drive. It lists out all the deleted files from that input drive. Even the user can preview the files on the preview editor before going to click on the recover button. Finally, click the recover button to retrieve the deleted files on your PC. You can also download the iSkysoft Data Recovery Free Download Updated Version.
You no need to install other recovery tools to restore the deleted files on various removable devices because the Puran File Recovery free download software will recover the files from almost all the external devices. Some of the supported removable devices of this software are External Hard Drives, Memory Cards, Pen Drives, CDs, DVDs, etc. Also, check out the 10 Top Best Data Recovery Software for Windows 7/10.
Puran File Recovery Portable Version Characteristics:
- The Puran File Recovery Software’s quick scan method performs the scanning process on the selected drive and lists out all the results within a few seconds. Interested users can visit DiskGenius Professional – Free Data Recovery Software.
- At the same time, the Deep Scan method takes a little bit of time to finish the scanning process because it scans deeply, and thus, it lists out all the deleted files that cannot be traced in the quick scan mode.
- The important scan method of this free download Puran File Recovery software is Full Scan. With the help of this technique, it identifies the accidental deletion, formatted, and partitioned files. Moreover, it executes the scanning process on both the RAW and physical drives.
- The Puran File Recovery Portable lists out the files in two different ways, one is Tree view, and another one is List view.
- The preview option helps in recovering the useful files by previewing them in the specified place.
- With the included search box, the user can easily pick the desired files from the list. We Recommend TestDisk Data Recovery Software Free Download for Windows 7 32-Bit.
- Also, the user can restore almost all types of file formats such as images, videos, audio, documents, etc.
- It offers separate download links for Windows 32-Bit and Windows 64-Bit processors.
- The free download Puran File Recovery software offers a portable version for all types of users. This Puran Portable link runs in the BartPE environment.
Puran File Recovery Technical Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster CPU
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free space
- Developed by: Puran Software
Puran Portable File Recovery Conclusion:
Therefore, the Puran Portable File Recovery Software helps in recovering the deleted, formatted, partitioned, and lost files from all your Windows devices. You can effortlessly Setup this Puran Recovery Suite on your computer.
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the Puran File Recovery Portable on your Windows PCs or other Windows devices.