Download Quick Heal Total Security Free Trial for Mac, as it not only prevents keylogger attempts made to move money out of your online bank accounts but, it can also protect all your files and folders from ransomware attacks. Moreover, this top antivirus for Mac also includes a safe mode option which can prevent any other users from uninstalling it and also blocks any modifications to its settings. Further, the trial version of this total security suite supports multiple versions of Mac such as 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and you might also download it on X64 configurations.
Quick Heal Total Security Free Download Overview:
Did you ever know how fraudsters make phishing attempts to steal your money from online bank accounts? Cybercriminals or fraudsters make use of fake websites or emails which look like they are from reputed organizations like banks. Once users enter their sensitive information after accessing fake websites or fake URLs present in the emails, fraudsters collect users sensitive information, and later on, they use that information to cause financial damages. For this reason, many experts across the world suggest users install a total security software which can easily block phishing attempts. Apart from the anti-phishing feature, total security programs also include many other features such as parental control to ensure high-level security to the user’s device.
Quick Heal Total Security Free Download is very efficient in blocking phishing attempts made by fraudsters far sake of collecting users sensitive information which can be later on used to make online purchases. More importantly, this free security software can also block spam emails which are sent by bulk mail senders to improve their sales. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of Quick Heal Total Security for Mac can go ahead and click on the download button that is present below the post. Users can also install Bitdefender Total Security Free Download for Mac as it is also one of the best security software which can block various phishing attempts.
Quick Heal Total Security for Mac Key Features:
- With the help of web security feature in Quick Heal Total Security for Mac, users can secure their device even if they click on any malicious URL, and it can even prevent the loading of fake websites on your browser.
- Further, this best free security software also provides a web portal through which you can monitor the security of your Mac, and you do have the option to receive notifications of any updates regarding virus definitions.
- Furthermore, users can also use the parental control feature to block various websites that contain adult content, gaming content, and even online shopping facility.
- Besides, the self-protection feature in this total security software is capable of preventing modification attempts made to the settings section, or it can also block attempts to uninstall the program.
- Moreover, this best antivirus for Mac is capable of tracking your device by chance if you forget it or even at times if someone has stolen it.
- More importantly, the virus protection software can also move all the suspicious files or detected threats to the quarantine so that they can not infect your PC, and it also provides you an option to restore those files in case if you think they don’t pose any threat to your PC.
Quick Heal Total Security System Requirements:
- OS: It supports 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 417 MB of free space.
Quick Heal Total Security Conclusion:
On the whole, Quick Heal Total Security Free Trial for Mac is one of the top-class security software which provides users an option to manage their security from a web portal which is accessible from any location. Apart from this, it also blocks multiple phishing attempts and moves all the identified threats to the quarantine.