Have you ever found viruses, Trojans, and other suspicious files by using anti-malware software? With the advancing technology, it has become easy for the online scammers to find loopholes in your computer. By using those loopholes, they develop software that can bypass your system security. In order to detect various online threats, it is very important that users download and install the best anti-malware program that is available in the market. Moreover, there are anti-malware software available today, which include a cloud removal option that allows users to remove threats without any software. Apart from this, many of the malware removal tools also contain an automatic update option which keeps all the signatures up-to-date. For this reason, experts suggest you check for all the features of the anti-malware before downloading.
RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium free latest version is the best malware protection that imports the latest signatures and allows users to use them in the next scan. The anti-malware for Windows allows you to perform a custom scan to scan the advanced malware locations and also custom locations. Further, the best anti-malware program can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the malware removal tool supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium Latest Version Key Features:
- RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium free latest version for Windows comes with a simple and graphical user-friendly interface so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
- With the help of the quick scan option, users can scan locations where there is a high chance of malware residing. The standard scan option allows users to perform a deep registry scan and also the rootkit scan.
- By using the custom scan option, users can scan the locations of their choice to save plenty of time.
- The cloud removal option allows the user to upload the scan report on to the RogueKiller server. Later on, you can download a removal script that can be applied to the device to remove the threat.
- Furthermore, five different devices can use this anti-malware with a single license key.
- Besides, the top best free malware removal software for Windows PC allows you to view the detailed report of the threats that are found. So, you can move them to quarantine and isolate the threats from rest for the system.
- Moreover, the software updater in the anti-malware for Windows lets you know when any of the applications have to be updated.
- More importantly, the anti-malware for PC allows you to recover the license key by using the recovery form.
- In addition to this, users can also use the command-line interface to control the anti-malware.
You might also check for Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2019 which is one of the best anti-malware programs available.
RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
RogueKiller Anti-Malware Conclusion:
RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium is the best anti-malware program that imports the latest signatures. Moreover, users can also use the command-line interface to control the anti-malware.
Click here to download RogueKiller Anti-Malware Premium free for Windows 10/8/7 PC.