Softros LAN Messenger is a secure messaging application for Windows operating systems that helps in effective intra-office communications. However, it is effortless to set up, and you do not require any server to install. This free Softros LAN Messenger offers plenty of advanced features such as PC-to-PC messaging, broadcast messaging, group LAN chat, create groups for an event, drag and drop file transfer to switch the files between staff. However, it can strongly encrypt all the files and folders for the sake of user’s privacy. So, it can prevent all unauthorized persons from reading your documents.
Softros LAN Messenger Free Trial Overview:
Download Softros LAN Messenger full version for Windows operating systems to communicate comfortably at the workplace. This Softros LAN Messenger trial version can encrypt all the files and folders with AES 256-bit encryption. Hence, users can enable their employees to works within the office network & securely exchanging the data between the staff members. So, it prevents communicating with people outside the organization. It can minimize the number of firewall ports and also reduces internet bandwidth. Therefore, it reduces the attack of cybercriminals and hackers.
Softros LAN Messenger Installation and Use:
This free Softros instant messenger has come up with an intuitive interface. However, users do not need any previous knowledge or training to operate this software. You only need to install and run this free Softros LAN Messenger software on all network computers. Everyone can configure this instant messaging tool without the involvement of IT staff.
Apart from all these, Softros chat software is offering plenty of applications such as remote desktop sharing, termination service support, offline messaging, group messaging, and more others. Let’s know more about the features of the Softros LAN Messenger free trial version. We also suggest the users download imo Instant Messenger for Windows PC Free Download
Softros LAN Messenger Full Version Key Features:
- By using LAN messenger, users can request to connect the desktops remotely to install an application or to resolve a technical issue.
- Also, it enables the users to keep track of the messages by saving them to the local folder.
- However, you can view, search, and print out those message files by using the built-in history viewer.
- By including the XenApp application virtualization technologies and RemoteApp, Softros LAN Messenger can provide full support to the Microsoft and Citrix terminal environment.
- It is a stand-alone peer to peer application that does not require any server for installation.
- You can send messages to one person or multiple members at a time.
- It also supports group messages so that it enables the users to notify plenty of members by sending only one single note.
- Additionally, Softros LAN Messenger enables the users to send messages offline as it does not require any particular server.
- Connect the subnets physically, virtually, or with a VPN by taking the cooperation of a comprehensive help system.
- You can securely exchange the file documents between the staff by using the drag and drop option.
- It supports broadcast file transfer so that Softros LAN Messenger enables the users to send the files to multiple users at a time in a group conversation.
- Also, admins of this Softros messenger software can be able to restrict some of the features to the other users as per their needs.
Softros LAN Messenger for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64-bit configurated systems
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of disk space
Conclusion for Softros LAN Messenger Free Full Version:
In the end, we can conclude that Softros LAN Messenger is one of the best platforms to communicate with the office mates, teammates, and others. Softros LAN Messenger is straightforward to download and set up without installing.