SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro is the all-in-one audio suite that mainly designed for Windows users to record and edit audio files with excellent quality. This professional audio suite provides sound and music editing software for editing, recording, and mastering sounds of all audio file formats. Furthermore, it fully supports all editions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both the 32, 64-bit architecture.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro Free Download for PC Overview:
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro free trial version stands as the best audio recording and editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. The main purpose of using this multimedia software is to record audio files with great quality. At the same time, all Windows users can even edit them as per their requirements with few clicks. Moreover, it offers several options and functionalities to record and edit all the essential audio files, if required, add effects like amplification, echo, and noise reduction. This freeware application allows users to get more compressed music from audio tapes or CDs, create more personal music to upload on social or online networking sites and even share them with their friends.
No need to worry about interface because both the technical people and non-technical people can easily access it all the time with more comfort. With the free audio recording tool, users can record audio files from any source like internet streaming, microphone, vinyl record, cassette tape, etc. Download and install SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro free that fully supports all Windows editions from Windows XP to Windows 10. If you want to record your audio files from your computer, then click the “Record” button, and immediately the browser window pops up. After that, they need to select the recording channel and sample rate in the pop-up Window and finally click on the “OK“ option to activate the audio recorder.
Besides, in the Recording window, users need to choose a proper recording device, including a sound source. The provided sound source includes Mic Volume, Stereo Mix, Phone Line, Line In, Video Volume, Aux Volume, and CD Audio. So, they can adjust the volume of the recording as per their needs. Next, please click on the “Record” option to begin the recording process. Importantly, users can stop or pause their recordings at any time. The recorded audio files are displayed in the waveform window if needed, they can even edit their audio files as per their choice. At last, save them in a different folder by clicking on the save as option.
On the other hand, to edit audio files with this audio editing software, initially, users need to click on the open option, and immediately, the browser window pops up. In the open Window, users need to choose the audio file from a particular folder. After that, choose the region that they want to edit and then click on the edit option to edit the selected area with the help of advanced editing tools like cut, copy, crop, paste, delete, and more.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro Free Trial Version for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro free trial version that comes with a neat and easy to use graphical interface that helps both the novice and advanced users can access it whenever they needed for their Windows PC.
- By using this application, users can quickly record and edit audio files as per their choice with excellent quality.
- In this, users can record any sound from their systems sound card, like MP3, voice, WAV, FLAC, etc. and even edit audio files, load audio CD, add audio effects, convert multiple audio files, and so on.
- Besides, it supports all kinds of audio file formats such as M4A, MP3, FLAC, AAC, DSD, Opus, Vorbis, Apple Lossless, and more.
- With the help of this top best audio editing software, users can merge their audio files into a bigger one. In this, they can add files by drag-and-drop option or even copy-and-paste from Windows Explorer.
- It includes in-built Audio CD Ripper that helps all Windows users to easily rip the music tracks from your music CD to their computer or hard disk in a kind of file formats.
- Furthermore, the Audio CD Burner involves in this freeware program enables users to create high-quality CDs from audio files to playback on car stereo with CD player, and many more.
- Users can erase their rewritable disc with the help of built-in Disc Erase tool.
SuperEZ Wave Editor Pro System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or later
- Internal Memory: 256 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above