Download Drive Cloner Rx 6.0 Free Latest Version, as it not only allows you to backup and restore partitions but also lets you create bootable recovery media in case the system fails to start. Moreover, this free Drive Cloner Rx also lets you create and run scheduled backups so that you don’t have to waste your valuable time. Further, Drive Cloner Rx supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest version of this free disk cloning software is available for download on all 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Drive Cloner Rx Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of disk cloning and how it can help you hundreds and thousands of dollars? Before discussing the benefits of disk cloning, let us discuss what is meant disk cloning, and later on, we will also discuss some of the best features that a disk cloning software should possess. In simple words, disk cloning is nothing but generating an exact copy of the disk that can avoid data losses in various disastrous situations.
Most of us might be aware that while using computers, users might experience several disastrous situations such as hard drive crashes, malware attacks, accidental deletion, and many more. To avoid data losses in spite of such disastrous situations, developers have come up with disk cloning tools that can recover your data and also restore your device to the previous state. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class disk cloning software that can help you in restoring the device to the previous state.
Drive Cloner Rx Free Download Latest Version is highly capable of creating an exact copy of your disk that can help you recover data when you experience data losses due to accidental deletions or even human errors. More importantly, this free data backup software also allows you to check the integrity of backup images so that you can identify any errors present in them. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to click on the download button and receive the latest version of Drive Cloner Rx. Interested users can also download Acronis Disk Director Latest Version for Free to perform disk cloning and backup all the data effectively.
Salient Features of Drive Cloner Rx for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Drive Cloner Rx for Windows 10/7, users can create a bootable CD, DVD, ISO file, or even a USB flash drive to boot your computer in case of any system failure.
- Further, this free disk cloning software is very efficient in creating backup copies of partitions, disks, or you may also choose individual files and folders to back up, and later on, this program can also recover data from the backup images as per your preferences.
- Furthermore, this best data backup software can also perform incremental backup so that you can backup only the changes that occurred since the last backup, and as a result, it consumes less storage space.
- Moreover, this free Drive Cloner Rx can also perform a differential backup so that you can backup only changes that occurred from the last full backup.
- More importantly, users do have the option to verify the backup images and clone disks to identify if there are any possible errors in them.
- In addition to this, the backup software also allows you to create backup tasks, and it also lets you schedule them at any time of your choice.
- Apart from these features, this program also lets you view the status of the backup task, and it’s last run time.
We also recommend users to check for HDClone Professional Edition for Windows 10/7 as it is also one of the best disk cloning tools available in the market.
System Requirements of Drive Cloner Rx:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Drive Cloner Rx:
On the whole, Drive Cloner Rx is one of the best disk cloning software that can perform different types of backup, such as full backup, incremental backup, and differential backup. Additionally, this backup software also allows you to view the log history so that you can view various details such as type of backup its date, time, and even source information.