Update your drivers with the simple Driver Easy software utility designed by Easeware Technology Limited. With Driver Easy update utility, you can update your device drivers, see outdated/missing drivers, view hardware profile with one-click maintenance. Now, the latest version of Driver Easy 5.6.2 is available for free download on Windows system. You can now automatically know the hardware configurations of your PC.
Driver Easy updater software is a perfect use for new/advanced PC users, technicians of multiple computer users. With a single scan at every time, it identifies all your driver problems in seconds. As well as, it lets you download all the right new drivers in one go.
If you want to give a try on Driver Easy, click the below-shown download button which begins the setup process. Though it is a free version, the users can access limited features when compared to Driver Easy Pro. However, Driver Easy produces an efficient performance in detection of the latest drivers, updates, offline scans, driver backup & restore with its powerful tools. Click here to download new Slimware DriverUpdate for free a complete Windows driver update utility also offers SlimCleaner Plus to TuneUp your PC.
Overview of Driver Easy 5.6 Windows:
Driver Easy is an application designed to offer the new driver updates, lists out your PCs missed/outdated drivers, to overview the hardware info & for further use. The software utility is very easy-to-use for beginners as well as for professional users. Just run a scan to know the needed driver updates for your computer. Moreover, you can take a backup of device drivers along with a restore point to prevent data loss. So, you can safely use Driver Easy on your PC to check for driver updates either manually or automatically.
With the help of Driver Easy, you can find out the new driver for audio devices, USBs, printers, modems, scanners, network cards, Wi-fi cards, Bluetooth, etc. Driver Easy also features scheduled scans to start the scan automatically at a specified time set by you. As well as, before the installation of new drivers it will create a restore point automatically with its included backup & restore tools. Not aware of your hardware outline, Driver Easy searches & gives an overview of your system hardware outline in detail. Also, you can save them in Driver Easy Pro version with just 1-click though it is a free version. On the side, you can download and install the current correct network driver with the help of offline scan under the tools menu.
Driver Easy benefits detection of several missing, outdated or mismatched/updated drivers one-by-one reliably. Overall, Driver Easy gives customers fast access to the latest driver versions using a driver scanner.
Check for PC Driver Updates with simple Driver Easy Driver Detective Tool
- Working with Driver Easy is handy for everyone who wants to know the driver’s shape. A single scan now option determines the needed driver updates for your PC instantly.
- For easy description, here I’m presenting a merged image which expresses how to update your drivers.
- In the same way, you can see the summary of your system’s hardware as shown below. If required, you can save h/w info through (.txt) format enabled on Driver Easy Pro.
- Likewise, Driver Easy tools menu offers a backup of your drivers before installing the latest drivers onto your PC. It can also provide restore function to restore drivers to its usual position if you’re facing problems with new drivers.
- Lastly, if you have problems with network drives, you can use an offline scan to update the latest network drives smoothly.
Driver Easy – Driver Updater Software System Requirements:
- Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Win 10
- 512 MB RAM
- At least, 50 MB free hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 4 or later for both 32-bit and 64-bit
- Internet access if requires upgrading Driver Easy Pro