Download DupScout Ultimate 12.2 Latest Version, as it not only allows you to identify and eliminate duplicate files present in your disks or directories but also lets you select a network scan mode to delete duplicate files from any network-attached storage device. Moreover, this free DupScout Ultimate also lets you sort out duplicate files according to the extensions of the files, their sizes, previously edited date and time. Further, DupScout Ultimate is compatible with various editions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest version of this free duplicate file finder is available for download on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
DupScout Ultimate Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever know how the duplicate files generate and what implications do they have on your disk storage? With regular usage of your Windows PC, you tend to perform multiple activities such as opening various documents, run recently downloaded applications, and you may also perform tasks such as cut, copy, and paste data present on your PC.
When you perform all these activities, Windows creates duplicate files. Individual duplicate files might occupy less disk space but, when you cut, copy, or move multiple folders to other locations, the generated duplicate folders occupy a huge amount of disk space, which in turn reduces the PC performance. So, developers have come up with very efficient duplicate file finders that can eliminate similar files and folders to ensure other applications can use the disk space effectively. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class duplicate file finder that can eliminate duplicate files and enhance your device performance.
DupScout Ultimate Free Download Latest Version is highly capable of replacing duplicate files with shortcuts and hard links, and it can also perform actions such as compressing and deleting duplicate files. More importantly, this free duplicate file finder can also display duplicate file charts as per category, attributes, last access time, date, hour, and year. Users can scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the download button to download and install the latest version of DupScout Ultimate. Interested users can also try Fast Duplicate File Finder Pro Latest version to eliminate duplicate files and improve device performance.
Salient Features of DupScout Ultimate for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of DupScout Ultimate for Windows 10/7, users can select any local disk, or they can also specify the network share name to connect with it and delete the duplicate files.
- Further, this best duplicate file finder can also save the reports of duplicate files in various formats such as HTML, PDF, Excel, Text, CSV, and many more.
- Furthermore, this free duplicate file finder also lets you add and delete the file matching criteria, and you do have the option to add or delete various file directories to the exclusion list so that the program can skip them while scanning.
- Besides, this free DupScout Ultimate also allows you to enable various options such as show directory and file scanning errors, request admin scanning permissions, abort operation on critical errors, and you can even enable crash log file.
- Moreover, this DupScout Ultimate Latest Version also allows you to enable the email notifications by adding the source email address.
- More importantly, it also includes shortcuts for various tasks such as to start or pause the search operation, save or load the duplicate files report, and even many more.
We also recommend you to download SearchMyFiles Duplicate File Finder for Windows 32/64-Bit as it is also one of the best duplicate file finders available in the market.
System Requirements of DupScout Ultimate:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on DupScout Ultimate:
On the whole, DupScout Ultimate for Windows 10/7 is one of the best duplicate file finders that can replace, compress, or delete duplicate files as per their preference. In addition to this, it can even send email notifications to users regarding all the operations performed with the identified duplicate files.