Free Screen Video Recorder has designed to record the screen activities of the Windows desktop. Also, this free screen recording software can let you create videos by recording the screen activities and edit them to get a professional outlook. This Free Screen Video Recorder software has developed by DVDVideoSoft to create outstanding videos. This Free Screen Video Recorder is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP. Also, this free DVDVideoSoft’s screen video recorder can support both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Free Screen Video Recorder Overview:
Are you preparing for a seminar? Do you need to use self-made videos for your presentation? Are you tired of trying so many software to create tutorial videos?
Don’t worry! Here is the solution. DVDVideoSoft Free Screen Video Recorder is one of the best video capture software which can make your screen recording job easier than before. This free DVDVideoSoft Free Screen Video Recorder is best suitable for Windows operating systems. The recently released latest version of this screen capturing tool has come up with unspecified updates, enhancements, bug fixes, and many other advanced features that have not included in the previous version.
Besides, this free screen recording software is easy to use, and even a novice user can operate it to create the videos by recording the screen. This freeware can easily let you create professional videos. You do not need any other equipment to record the screen. This free recorder can record the screen itself.
How to use DVDVideoSoft Free Screen Video Recorder?
This free screen recording tool is quite simple to operate. You can easily use it in five steps.
Download the DVDVideoSoft Free Screen Video Recorder from the direct download link given below, run and install.
After the installation, you need to launch it by clicking on the DVDVideoSoft icon on the desktop.
You can take the screenshot of either full screen, Windows, or a selected area of the screen.
Not only the screenshot, but you can also shoot the video of a full screen or a selected part of the desktop.
To stop the recording, give a double click on the icon.
You can also check out ScreenFlow Download for Windows – Free Video Editor and Screen Recorder
Free Screen Video Recorder Advanced Features:
- This Free Screen Video Recorder can let you record the desktop, including the on-screen changes, mouse movements, and others.
- Also, it can let you record your voice via a microphone or any other sound recording input. This feature can help you to create a personalized video for your tutorials.
- This free screen recorder can help you to capture multiple Windows or objects, including the multi-level lists.
- This free screen capturing software is offering you with various basic editing tools such as Resize, crop, and rotate the recorded images.
- With the help of this Free Screen Video Recorder, you can record your video to MP4 format.
- This freeware can let you highlight the cursor for clarity while recording the tutorial videos.
- Supported image formats are including BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or TGA formats.
- It can let you optionally enable the running of this software on your computer immediately after the startup of Windows.
- This free desktop recorder is a completely trusted software and it is free from spyware and malware.
Free Screen Video Recorder for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both operating systems
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free available space.
Conclusion for Free Screen Video Recorder:
On the whole, Free Screen Video Recorder is one of the best screen video recorders for Windows systems. This freeware can create professional videos with high-quality. However, this free screen capturing software can support a wide range of formats. Click on the direct download button to get this Free Screen Video Recorder for Windows Operating Systems.