DxO PhotoLab 3 is the advanced photo editing software which is designed to edit your photos. DxO Optics Pro now changed DxO PhotoLab. With this DxO PhotoLab, you can edit your JPEG and raw images effectively. You can download & install the latest version of DxO PhotoLab on your Windows versions XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations. You can download the trial version from our website free of cost.
DxO PhotoLab 3 Free Download Overview:
DxO PhotoLab is the best photo editing software that can edit your JPEG, raw images effectively. The best photo editor has a seamless U point technology. The technology fully integrated into DxO PhotoLab non-destructive workflow. With this feature, you can make your complex sections of images in a few clicks, and you can edit specific areas in your Images. Also, you can apply adjustments to images in a simple manner. With the U point technology, you select the area manually by clicking on the photo that you want to edit. You can create raw and jpeg images, and you can obtain high-quality results with simple clicks. The free to download DxO PhotoLab offers you many features to edit your photos like DxO Smart Lighting, Prime denoising technology, and DxO Clear view.
Moreover, you can add corrections to your images by using DxO PhotoLab many intuitive tools. You can also perform basic editing operations like cut, copy, paste, merge, and adjust photo brightness, saturation, hue, and color. Also, you can upload it to Facebook, Flicker, Twitter, and more. The free photo editor has DxO Film Pack and DxO Viewpoint plugins that let you recreate the different styles of authentic analog films, and correct them in a few clicks. Moreover, you can combine multiple effects to create textures, vignettes, and frames. With this DxO technology, you can use the control points to fix defects in your images and automatically correct distorted faces.
DxO PhotoLab Download Free Photo Editor Key Features:
- By using Nik software U point technology, you adjust your images as well as automatic corrections to raw and jpeg images.
- You can select the area that you want to edit by adding control points to your photo.
- Also, you can add, select, delete control points, and use the local adjustment palette you can instantly change contrast, micro-contrast, sharpness, and even white balance.
- You can apply simulated graduated neutral density filters, and you can adjust the exposer of the sky as well as contrast, vibrancy, darkening the edges of your image, add blur effects, and much more.
- The Spot Weighted mode determines the appropriate action by analyzing the faces or areas that you specify in manual mode and applies an action to the images.
- DxO Clear View automatically removes the atmospheric haze from landscape photos as well as increases local contrast by analyzing the color of the image and apply the most suitable corrections.
- Unparalleled optical corrections 40,000 cameras or lens, and it improves the lens sharpness.
- Moreover, with the help of this free DxO PhotoLab, you can convert photos to different formats, and also you can upload directly to social networks like YouTube, Facebook, and more.
- By using this photo editor, you can directly browse any file from your computer, peripheral device, USB to access your photos directly.
- Furthermore, red eyes are automatically identified and corrected and remove the speaks from your photos.
- You can sort your photos by different criteria, like camera type, value, and processing status.
We recommended AVS Photo Editor Free Download Full Version.
DxO PhotoLab 3 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk Drive: 2GB available disk space.
- Graphics Card: 512 MB
DxO PhotoLab for Windows Conclusion:
Overall, the DxO PhotoLab is the simple, easy to use, and powerful photo editor that provides a simple and easiest solution to make photo editing. However, it offers basic and advanced photo editing tools to make perfect looking photos.
Click on the below-mentioned download button to download, DxO PhotoLab Download Free Photo Editor.