Did you ever feel like your internet downloading speed is less than expected? When we start using the internet, we tend to download many images, videos, web pages or documents. At times, there are chances that the download might fail due to various reasons. Moreover, when you download multiple files simultaneously, the download speed drops to a large extent. To avoid such issues, experts have designed download managers that can improve the speed of the downloads. Apart from this, there are many internet download managers available that can scan for viruses and malware programs. So we suggest you check for all the features and options of the download manager before downloading.
EagleGet 2.0 is a free download manager that uses advanced technology speed up batch downloads. In addition to this, the download manager for PC includes a task monitor that monitors all the finished tasks. The download accelerator also supports various browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Opera. Further, the best free download manager can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations. More importantly, the internet download manager supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
EagleGet – Free Download Accelerator Key Features:
- With the help of smart scheduler, the best download manager allows users to schedule downloads at a particular time of day or a week. Users can also use this program to put multiple downloads in a queue.
- Further, the internet download manager consists of malware checker and file integrity verifier that scan the downloads for viruses and malware. This program also makes sure that the download is not fake.
- Furthermore, the download manager for Windows refreshes the invalid links, so that the URLs are updated automatically.
- Besides, you can also configure your notifications while playing games or while using the full screen.
- Users do have an option to shut down or put your system in sleep mode immediately after completion of all your tasks.
- Moreover, this download manager software can download different types of files to multiple folders.
- More importantly, users can also drag and drop to prioritize the downloads and download the files as per your choice.
- In addition to this, the turn on the built-in speed limiter to set the download speed of the files.
- Apart from these features, the free download accelerator supports more than thirty languages to help various users across the world. You can also download and install FlashGet Download Manager which is one of the best download managers.
EagleGet System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, EagleGet 2.0 is the best download manager that uses advanced technology speed up batch downloads. Moreover, users can also drag and drop to prioritize the downloads and download the files as per your preferences.