Download EaseUS EverySync Free Trial as it not only allows you to synchronize files uni-directional but also lets you choose bi-directional synchronization so that the program can save changes made on either of the devices. Moreover, this best free file sync tool can also synchronize data present in the PC with the ones that are present in the cloud. Further, this free EaseUS EverySync can also sync files and folders with the chosen FTP servers, and it is also compatible with various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
EaseUS EverySync Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of one-way or two-way synchronization? In today’s environment, there are multiple instances in which different users might have to work from remote locations and collaborate between themselves to produce the best results for the organization. But, the work timings between those employees might not be the same.
In such situations, by scheduling two different types of uni-directional synchronization at different timings, all the changes made on both the devices can be synced without experiencing any data losses. You may also choose to perform bi-directional synchronization if you would like to mirror the changes immediately. So, developers from different nations across the world have come up with various file sync tools that can effectively sync files and folders to avoid data losses and also wastage of time. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to check all the features of the file sync software before you go ahead to download and install them.
EaseUS EverySync Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in synchronizing files and folders that are present on multiple storage devices. Moreover, this best free file sync tool can also back up or sync your data on to a device that is available on the same network that you are using. Users who are looking to get the trial version of EaseUS EverySync can scroll to the lower end of the article to click on the download button and receive the executable file.
Interested users can also try GoodSync Free Full Version for PC to sync all the data present on their device.
Features of EaseUS EverySync for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of EaseUS EverySync for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), users can backup or synchronize files or folders present on computers with those that are present on the portable versions.
- Further, this free EaseUS EverySync can also sync files and folders present on the Windows PC with the ones that are available on FTP servers, SFTP servers, and there are also two other options, such as explicit FTPS, and implicit FTPS.
- Furthermore, this best free sync tool also lets you sync files on to your cloud storage so that they are free from any malware or virus attacks.
- Moreover, this free file sync tool can also synchronize files by choosing file sync modes such as one-way file sync or bi-directional sync as per their preference.
- Apart from these features, this program also lets you sync files by choosing the plan settings that allow you to execute the file sync process in real-time or at any selected date, time, or even periodically.
We also recommend you to download Synchredible Free Standard Edition for Windows 10/7.
System Requirements of EaseUS EverySync:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: EaseUS.
Final Thoughts on EaseUS EverySync:
On the whole, EaseUS EverySync is one of the top-class file sync software that can sync your files and folders in real-time or even at any scheduled time as per your preference. Additionally, it also lets you choose the direction of synchronization either one-way or two-way.