Are you a professional filmmaker or Youtube blogger? Want to take your videos like a pro? If yes, use the best video editing software available in the present software market for free of cost. Therefore, we recommend all Windows users to use EaseUS Video Editor. The free trial version EaseUS Video Editor for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to manage and edit all their essential video files in no time. It comes with a simple and easy to use interface so both the beginners and professional users can access it freely all the time. Besides, it comes with basic templates as well as a wide variety of royalty-free audio.
EaseUS Video Editor is the powerful video editing software that mainly designed for Windows users to manage and edit all their essential video files in just a few mouse clicks. With the advanced editing tools, users can edit, trim, split, cut, rotate, apply stylish video effects, mix video clips, slow or accelerate down the video speed, and more in no time. Besides, it supports all standard video and audio file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, AIFF, AU, OGG, WAV, MOV, MP3, FLAC, and many more. This freeware trial version EaseUS Video Editor supports all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. More importantly, this free video editor works great with both 32, 64-bit architectures.
How to Download and Install EaseUS Video Editor on your Windows PC?
- Download EaseUS Video Editor free trial version for Windows 32/64-bit PC by hitting the download option at the bottom of this article.
- Once you click on the download button, it will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. So, go to your Download folder, and run the EaseUS Video Editor Setup file by double-clicking on it.
- A security warning dialogue box opens, asking whether you need to run the setup file. Click on the Run button to move further.
- Next, a user account control window opens where you need to click on the Yes button to continue.
- After that, you need to select the setup language from a drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English.
- The welcome to EaseUS Video Editor Setup page opens, where you need to click on the next option to move further.
- In the license agreement page, you must follow all the terms and conditions and later click on next by enabling the “I accept the agreement” option.
- In the next window, the user has to choose the proper destination folder by using the Browse option. Otherwise, you can continue with the default folder.
- The user needs to select additional tasks like “create a desktop icon,” “create a quick launch shortcut.” Later, click next to move further.
- In the ready to install page, click on the install option to start the installation process.
- Immediately, the installation process of this editing software starts on your computers.
- Finally, click on the finish option by enabling the “launch EaseUS Video Editor” option.
- Once the installation process ends, the main status Window opens on your desktop screen with great resolution.
The user interface of the EaseUS Video Editor trial version is a neat and graphical user-friendly interface so all Windows users can perform all their tasks in less time. In this, you may have hundreds of self-shot photos and movies. With this free video editor, users can create their own Hollywood-style films or videos with stunning cinema-quality. In this, you can choose your own video clips, touch up it with texts, titles, overlays, filters, templates, and effects. You can see five tabs in the main section, including Media, Text, Filters, Overlays, and Transitions. Initially, users need to click on the import file or folder option to add or import essential videos from their computers.
When you add video files, you can play them in real-time. In the toolbar, you can see some of the editing commands like Undo, Redo, edit, split, remove, delete, crop, mosaic, freeze frame, export, zoom-out, zoom-in, voiceover, and many more. Using these editing tools, you can edit your videos as per your preference. Finally, you can view your edited video in the Preview Window and later save in any of the folders.
EaseUS Video Editor Free for Windows 10/8/7 PC Key Features:
- EaseUS Video Editor free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 helps users to manage and edit all their personal video files to great quality.
- Moreover, it provides many editing tools and special effects to take their design to a new level.
- This top best free video editing software for Windows PC supports all kinds of video, audio, and image file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, AIFF, AU, OGG, WAV, MOV, MP3, FLAC, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and many more.
- Similarly, it supports many devices such as iPhones, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Amazon, blackberry, and more.
- In this EaseUS Video Editor, users can import any of the multimedia files from PC disks or videos shot by digital cameras, vidicons, DV cameras, cell phones, webcams, and more.
- Furthermore, users can add titles, captions, stickers, music, text, elements, and personal watermarks in their project.
- With the help of audio editing tools, users can easily and quickly edit the background music of any of the videos, like applying choral, echo, and many more.
- By using this freeware program, users can record their narrations in just a single mouse click.
- Apart from this, EaseUS Video Editor offers free customer care support through online so that all Windows users can resolve all their queries and issues instantly.
EaseUS Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: EaseUS.com
On the whole, we recommend both business and home users to download and use EaseUS Video Editor free trial version for Windows 32/64-bit PCs. With EaseUS Video Editor, users can take their essential videos to the next level. It supports all standard video file formats. Additionally, you can share with your colleagues, friends, and family members and even upload them to social or online sites like Vimeo, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and many more.
At last, tap the below-provided download button to get the link and begin downloading the EaseUS Video Editor free trial version that supports all versions of Windows Operating Systems.