Easy Audio Editor is the free download audio editing software which can use for editing all formats of audio tracks. This best editing software also helps in applying more effects to the sound files. The only thing you need to do is, click on the download button for downloading & installing the software on to your device. Also, the developers designed the free full version Easy Audio Editor for all the Windows users (XP/Vista/7/8/10). The Easy Audio Editor for Windows is compatible with the Windows 32-Bit and Windows 64-Bit processors.
Easy Audio Editor Free Download Full Version Overview:
With the help of the Easy Audio Editor, the user can convert the audio tracks of various formats. Some of the supported sound formats are MP3, FLAC, AAC, AC3, WMV, OGG, etc. Moreover, it is compatible with popular video formats like MP4, MPEG, FLV, MOV, etc. The audio extraction tool helps in extracting the audio from the video and saves it in any music track. After that, you can apply any effects to that audio file. The Easy Audio Editor free download tool helps in converting the audio files from one format to any other formats. Moreover, you can record the audio from any source like webcam, camcorders, mobile phones, and save to your device. Also, record your own voice and store that file in any top-best music format. You can also download the GoldWave Audio Editor Free Download.
When comes to the user interface of the Easy Audio Editor full version, all the tools are arranged in the main page itself. When compared with the experts, the beginners will face somewhat issues while working with the audio editor. But after getting worked with the software, they can perform the actions very faster. The executable file size is very less that’s why it takes not much time to download & install the editing tool on to the device. Let’s see the key features of the Easy Audio Editing software.
Easy Audio Editing Software for Windows Key Features:
- The Easy Audio Editor supports a huge number of audio formats like AAC, AC3, ALAC, MID, MKA, DSP, AMR, MP2, CDA, AIFF, AU, etc.
- With the editing tools like Cut, Copy, and Paste, the user can modify the audio tracks according to the user wish.
- Moreover, the mixing tool helps the user to combine more audio tracks into one single file.
- The undo option is used to go back to the previous state whereas the redo option helps in moving forward direction.
- The Easy Audio Editor for Windows also used to copy the audio tracks from various discs to the devices.
- In addition, the free audio editing software extracts the music from different kinds of video formats like MPEG, WMV, AVI, etc.
- Moreover, the user can easily & effortlessly transform the text file into the speech file using the Text to Speech Converter.
- Using various sources like microphone or webcam, you can record your own voice or any other conversations.
- You can apply more advanced effects to the audio files like Insert Silence, Delete Silence, Fade In/Out, Chorus, Delay, Reverse, etc.
- Some of the supported professional filters of the Easy Audio Editor are HighPass Filter, FFT Filter, BandPass Filter, Notch Filter, etc.
- At the same time, the free to download Easy Audio Editor allows you to modify the tags of any audio tracks. So, you can change the name, genre, year, and other details of the audio files. Also, check out the Magic Music Editor Full Version.
Easy Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free space
Click the download button to download the Easy Audio Editor on the Windows PC or Windows Laptop.