Download Total Video Converter for free of cost on your Windows 10, as it converts videos and audios to various formats such as MPEG, WAV, ASF, OGG, WMV, AAC and many more. In addition to this, the video converter for Windows can burn videos to DVD, SVCD, VCD, AVCHD or Blu-ray devices. Further, the best free video converter supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Total Video Converter Free Version Overview:
Total Video Converter consists of a very user-friendly interface which helps novice and experienced users to convert to do various tasks such as video editing, video formats conversions and many more. Moreover, this free video converter allows you to download flash videos, and you do have the facility to set the output options, video bit rate, and also allows you to add subtitles. Users can easily use this tool to extract audios from various videos, and they can convert audio formats to support multiple devices. This top video converter can also use your memories to create slideshows so that you can quickly have a glance at them to recollect those days which you spent with your dear ones. Interested users can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. Movavi Video Converter Free Download is also one of the best video converters available in the market.
Total Video Converter 3.71 for Windows 10 Key Features:
- With the help of Total Video Converter 3.71 for Windows 10, users can import several media files such as Directshow files, video, and audio files of multiple formats to change edit videos and also convert the formats.
- By using, this video converter for Windows users can add subtitles in the video to let users of other languages also understand what is the message in the video.
- Further, this best free video converter allows you to add your logos or other images as watermarks in the video and use it for business promotion, and you can even claim the video as yours by using the copyrights.
- Moreover, this top video converter for Windows 10 is also capable of capturing your desktop, or you can even capture the video of games that you play to any supported format.
- More importantly, this program also allows you to choose the default output folder so that you can directly save converted folders to them without having to browse.
- Besides, this software also includes two different modes, namely easy mode or advanced mode. The advanced mode in this tool allows you to provide several input file settings such as start time, end time, and you can also enable auto start and auto end options. The output file settings include output format and your profile to the video.
- Apart from these features, users do have the option to cancel the Windows Explorer context integration. Interested users can also download and install Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate for Windows 10.
Total Video Converter System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Total Video Converter Conclusion:
On the whole, EffectMatrix Total Video Converter is the best free video converter that can convert video formats and burn video to Blu-ray devices. More importantly, users can also provide various settings in the advanced mode such as start time, end time, output format and many more.