Download Encrypt4all Free Trial, as it not only allows you to lock your files and folders by enabling password protection but also lets you hide several files that you don’t want others to access. Moreover, this free Encrypt4all can also protect your files and folders from viruses and malware programs that try to hold hostage of your important folders for the sake of ransom. Further, Encrypt4all supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download and install the trial version of this free folder encryption tool on all X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Encrypt4all Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever try securing your confidential data with file encryption tools? As we all know, every one of us wants their confidential files to be safe and inaccessible to other users. But, storing files in a computer device with a screen lock doesn’t prevent cybercriminals from accessing them. At times, while you are moving across different remote locations, you may forget or lose your device due to which you might have to face privacy breaches. Apart from this, malware attacks can also result in serious data losses, which can damage the reputation of your business.
Moreover, many businesses contain several confidential files in their devices, that include financial, research and development, business contacts, and many more. By understanding the importance of confidential documents, developers have come up with file encryption tools that can lock your files and prevent others from accessing your files. For this reason, experts advise you to check all the features of file encryption tools and get the best one that suits your needs and requirements.
Encrypt4all Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in encrypting files, and it allows you to enable the option to delete the original files after encrypting them. More importantly, users can also enable the option to delete encrypted archives after extracting the files. Users who are willing to get Encrypt4all can move to the lower end of the post and click on the download button to receive its trial version from our software library.
Salient Features of Encrypt4all for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Encrypt4all for Windows 10/7, users can add files and create an encrypted archive that contains password protection, and you will be able to access the files only if you can enter the correct password.
- Further, this best free file-encrypting tool can also encrypt multiple types of files such as PDFs, MS Office documents, text files, movies, audios, photos, and many more.
- Furthermore, this free file-encrypting tool can also hide files and folders so that unauthorized users may not even know about those hidden files.
- Moreover, this program also lets you create a local protected folder, and you do have the option to copy or move various confidential files to that folder.
- More importantly, users can also disable various options such as Show hidden files, hide protected operating system files, and even folder options.
- In addition to this, users can also enable options such as Treelines, gridlines, and it also allows you to view files and folders as icons, list, or details.
- Apart from these features, you may also enable options to show password, auto-refresh local folder, and show theme filename.
We also recommend users to download Folder Protector Free Full Version for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best folder encryption programs available in the market.
System Requirements of Encrypt4all:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 300 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Encrypt4all:
On the whole, Encrypt4all is one of the best file encryption tools that can secure all your confidential files from unauthorized access. Additionally, it can also create a local protected folder, and you can also view various details such as folder creation date, modified date, last accessed date.