Enpass Password Manager is a free cross-platform password management application which can save your passwords as well as other valuable banking details and credit card credentials securely in a vault. However, this secure vault has locked with a master password. This advanced password manager not only works online but can also run when you do not have an internet connection. The confidential data saved on this software will cover with strong encryption and never saved on the servers of this software. However, this password manager for Windows is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – Bit configurations. Download free Enpass Password Manager for Windows by clicking on the below-mentioned download button.
Enpass Password Manager for Windows Overview:
Are you managing multiple business accounts?
Did you have various online websites?
Are you struggling with remembering the toughest passwords? Don’t worry!
Install Enpass Password Manager free software and have worry-free browsing. Maintain multiple numbers of accounts and save the password in the secured vault of this best password management software.
Unlike other desktop password managing software, this best password management software can even work offline too.
Not only saving the passwords and credit card credentials but this best password saver can also give smooth running experience on desktops and laptops. if you enable this best desktop password managing software as an extension, it can autofill your personal information during billing for online shopping, other application fillings, and many other things. Additionally, there is a backup generator tool in this best password management application. This application can bring back the important documents and files which have randomly deleted. Moreover, the portable version of this best managing software is also available which you can carry on a USB drive and use it anywhere, anytime without any interruptions.
We also recommend you to download Avira Password Manager 2019 Free Full Version Download.
Enpass Password Manager Free Version for Windows Key Features:
- Enpass Password Manager is a basic version and saved as an extension on the desktop, which can work great with Windows.
- Moreover, it can sync the data from various systems like Windows, Android, Laptop, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Hence, it can function as a full desktop to a mobile syncing password manager.
- This best password saver software uses the AES-256 encryptions which provide strong cover around your data through which no one can steal your personal information.
- This best Enpass Password Manager software functions offline as a default feature where no other password managing software can perform like this software while you are offline.
- It can provide security to your credit card information along with your confidential website login details.
- Also, you can add multiple applications like Facebook and other social media accounts to this software so that it protects the added websites.
- Additionally, this advanced password management software can also support biometric sensors which can let you utilize fingerprint unlocking facility.
- However, your private information and personal passwords never save on these servers but actually they only stored on the local drive.
- The password generator tool of this smart management software will alert you if the created password is weak and easily guessable as well as it suggests you new strong passwords.
Enpass Password Manager Download for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or later.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 200 MB of free space.
Conclusion for Enpass Password Manager:
In the end, it has concluded that the Enpass Password Manager is the free password saver with a variously advanced tool which keeps you safe by hiding all your passwords. This free password saving software works well with any kind of Windows version. Download this free password managing software for Windows by browsing the direct download link given below the article.