Eraser is a free security tool that can securely delete unnecessary confidential data. This free security software can successfully delete the files, folders, and other previously removed analogs. Eraser is open-source software, and the source code of the software is available at the general public license. Anyone can use the source code to create the new project themselves. This free Eraser latest version can efficiently run on Windows systems 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP for both 32/64 – bit platforms.
What is Eraser? – Free Security Tool:
We must delete all our personal data on the hard drive before sharing our computer or external hard drives to the other persons. But how many of you are aware of that they can recover the deleted data using any other data recovery software? So, you need to erase your valuable and confidential data permanently. To remove your data securely, download and install this free Eraser latest version on your Windows operating systems.
This free security tool can help you remove your data securely so that no one can recover them by using any other data backup software. This free, advanced security tool can remove the sensitive data from your computer completely. Also, this free removal software can overwrite on your hard drive multiple times with the selected patterns carefully. Either the selected data or the free available space on your hard drive has strongly overwritten by Eraser software so that it cannot be recovered.
Most of the times, our hard disk has filled with the residues and leftover files. This free Eraser software can effectively delete those residues without taking much time. However, Eraser is a simple software, and it is easy to download and set up. Beginners, novice user, and even first-time users can operate this software easily without any confusion. You can also download Norton Power Eraser 5.3 – Free Virus Removal Tool
Eraser Latest Version Key Features:
- The Eraser can successfully erase the confidential data such as passwords, classified documents of your work, poems, financial records, and other personal details which you cannot share with other people.
- This free security software can delete those data permanently so that it cannot be recovered by any other file recovery software.
- Further, this best security tool cannot leave any leftovers or residues after deleting unnecessary files and documents.
- Additionally, it can also successfully remove the remnants of previously deleted files.
- Moreover, this freeware can overwrite on the deleted disk space so that it cannot be recovered anymore.
- Also, it can create space on your hard drive by completely removing those files.
Eraser for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel-Pentium IV processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 800 MB of RAM
Conclusion for Eraser Free Latest Version:
On a conclusive note, we can say that Eraser can effectively eliminate personal data. If you have deleted your data with this free security tool for once, no other backup software can restore it.
If you are looking to download this free Eraser latest version for Windows operating systems, browse the direct download button given below the article.