MicroWorld Technologies eScan Total Security Suite (TSS) version 14 including cloud security offers free PC security. Viewing for latest total security suite 2018, try eScan free security suite on Windows. eScan Total Security Suite with Cloud Security holds advanced security features to protect PC. So, download eScan to secure PC from online/offline threats.
Moreover, free eScan offers a set of security tools anti-spam, web protection, parental control, mail antivirus. Also, identity shield, firewall, cloud protection, privacy more. It is recommended to visit all tools which are handy among easy-to-access. Under Tools, lots of inbuilt apps to secure PC. Here, you can use Windows registry, disk defragmenter, eBackup, USB vaccine, Anti-theft, restore further.
All security products are available in one suite viz eScan Total Security Suite. So, get started eScan with up-to-date protection. Hit the below download button to install eScan free from our website.
Further, you may download eScan Total Security Suite with Rescue Mode.
Tip: If you are a new user, choose Scan button –> Select the drive to scan and wait for results. Doing this will show your PCs state. Open view log to know the infected items. In fact, eScan let you scan USB/CD removable devices also.
What’s inside eScan Total Security Suite (Windows):
Without any description, you will know the concept of security features easily. For example, parental control to protect the family from online security threats to safeguards kids. A firewall acts as a shield between your computer and the internet. Like, Endpoint security, anti-spam, mail antivirus towards shields system data.
eScan offers more security tools as stated above also called as software utility programs. Those are used to clean, fix registry, defrag disks, vulnerability scanner, backup, safe mode protection more. Based on needs, you can change configuration settings, view scan reports, select Scan Paths in automated/manual mode. Not but not least, eScan protects PC from Ransomware, Adware, Spyware, Phishing attacks.
eScan provides online & offline security with improved performance. So, test eScan Total Security Suite v14, if it meets your thoughts moved to it by purchase. Still, you are looking for guide have a look at below sections.
Installation Instructions of eScan Total Security Suite 14 on Windows:
To install eScan security product, first, check your system status. Is it compatible or not?
- Visit the below section which shows the minimum system requirements list.
- Afterward, download the setup file shown with (.exe) file save it on required PC.
- Now, run the eScan installer file followed by a guided approach on screen.
- In a few minutes, it finishes installation and the eScan main interface appears. If it found difficult to you, then perform Scan located on the left bottom.
- Follow the above tip to complete the scan process. Here I’m presenting example images of the scan process.
- Note that, scan process may take several minutes to finish. Also, you can scan USB/CD external devices.
Check eScan Total Security Suite (TSS) 14.x Minimum System Requirements Here:
Here’s a list of necessary technical specifications in short,
- Operating System: Windows Server/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Recommended Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor/CPU: 1 GHz minimum processor support for both 32 and 64 bit
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free disk space
- eScan supports multiple languages
- Internet access for software updates
Hit the below download button to install eScan free Total security suite